HelpMe512

Ace
He/Him
Transphobes stay out
Joined September 2019

"If I wait 'til my tomorrow comes, is the waiting all I've ever done?"
-Ben Platt

"It's alright, it's okay. You're not a monster just human and you made a few mistakes,"
-It's Alright by Mother Mother

"One page of the bible isn't worth a life,"
-The Village by Wrabel

"I thought you had me in prison this whole time, but I'm the one holding the key,"
-Intro III by NF

"A hundred bad days makes a hundred good stories and a hundred good stories makes me interesting at parties,"
-100 Bad Days by AJR

If you have any other song lyrics to put on the quote board shoot me a comment and I'll gladly put them on!

will anyone listen to us when we die

11

hello?
is anyone there?

.
..
...

hello?
please. answer me.

.
..
...

hello?

.
..
...

where is everyone?
why am i alone?
someone!

.
..

...
goodnight, little one.

.
.
.

what?
who's there?
can you help me?

.
..
...

please

.
.
.
..
.......
................
....................
........................
.................................
........
..
.
.
.
.
.
yeah this was weird i know

• Currently Unavailable

Replying: That’s too bad that the userfiction was taken down. Technically, it’s not an invasion of privacy because the members voluntarily give up the information, but whatever. Anyway, thanks for trying. It was a cool idea. :)

• .amelia.

Replying userfiction:
    I'm sorry it was taken down. You must've spent a lot of time on everything :p
    but I guess they did it with good reason :/

Besides, I'm sure we'll think of something else that's kinda like userfiction? Your story concept is actually quite interesting :D

• The Moving Finger Writes

Re userfiction: aw, that sucks! I was really looking forward to it. Thanks for letting me know though. :)

Replying: Um that makes no sense *rolls eyes* but thanks for trying the idea

• elliem

Reply: the same happened to me. I’m sorry that that happened, but I’m really glad that people liked my idea anyway. :(

replying: aw nooo :( invasion of privacy?....huh. don’t get that. oh well, thanks for telling me!

• mia_:)

Replying: Oh no! That sucks! :( Thanks for letting me know, though! <3

Replying: Hey, I'm so sorry that it was taken down It sucks that WtW thinks it's an invasion of privacy. And it's completely okay, I understand.

• 2am Ghost

Replying: Oh that’s sad the Userfiction is getting taken down but I guess I can understand why. Do you think maybe in the future you could host a Userfiction but everyone makes up random characters or is it just anything along the lines of a userfiction is banned?

• HelpMe512

yeah. idek what i was going for here but it looks cool

• Villi V

ominous af. is the italics in the perspective of someone dying?