Tomb of Jade (#spookified)

~ 16 she/her ~
Aspiring writer and artist. Completely awestruck by night skies. Apart of many, many fandoms ;) Reader, journaler, collector.
~ pilot pens and beat-up notebooks ~
#bluesourpatchkid
one half of the locket

Formally known as Stone of Jade
#spookified #queenie'shalloween

ongoing dystopian novel: Traitors and Rebels
Find the links to chapters 1-8 here:
writetheworld.com/groups/1/free_writing/169037/versions/389599

If you ever need a review don't be afraid to ask! Link it on one of my pieces and I'll get to it as soon as I can!

BREAKING NEWS: I got my sister on here!!! Stay tuned for her published pieces!!
~ Wishing on Dandelions ~

Go check out my friends :)
There And Back Again and chasing sunsets

Broken Bindings (Please give feedback!)

2
I know of people who do everything to keep their books safe, to keep them tidy and neat. They dust the shelves daily, are careful not to break the binding, never fold the corners of the pages to keep their place. That is a love of books, of reading. 

My bookshelves are dusty. They are packed so tight with copies of my favorite books it is hard to remove one. The bindings of my books were broken the moment I bought them. The corners are worn from reading them again and again. The edges are faded, and some covers are so old they have ripped. But I keep them. I still read them. Over and over. 

I think that is even greater evidence that you love your books. When they are worn down with folded edges and broken bindings. Because who cares what they look like on the outside. The story on the inside matters more than making sure the pages aren't folded. Rereading the stories, getting lost in distant worlds, captivated by words that leave you breathless. That is what reading is about. That is what loving books means. 

This is really rough but I want to make it better. Any feedback is really appreciated!

Thanks @Emi for your review! It helped a lot and I made some changes!!