2am Ghost

#giveusbackourwords
#westayedforthecommunity
#ThereAreOtherWays

The admins tell us to use our voices to spread change, and yet they silence us when we try to. They suck <3

I’m here on occasion

Due to the WtW admins ignoring and censoring our voices, my latest piece was deleted because it didn’t fit the guidelines. And since I’m not good at poetry and whatever else I write will also be inevitably deleted, I’ve decided to leave. You know, this was a great community before the rules. It REALLY was. I met so many cool people, like the *amazing* DoodleNinja. I’ll miss you most because I’ve never really met someone who wrote in the same way I have, and shared the same sense of humor. You’re an amazing writer, and I hope you continue to grow Stereo Tropes Co.; it’s a really amazing series. :D

So I guess I’m faithful to my name now. Just a ghost that’s going to haunt the admins with my presence. <3

I burned down the chemistry lab again and I'm sorry

11
    Due to unforeseen circumstances I burned down the school's chemistry lab, again. Sorry about that. In my defense, when it happened the first time it wasn't as if I'd completely leveled the school; I simply caused enough damage for the building's infrastructure to be deemed 'unsafe'- which I believed was an exaggeration. The firefighters came and put out the fire within thirty or so minutes. Nobody was hurt with the exception of my ego, a few tables, chairs, and the ceiling. And sure, maybe some of the kids started crying when the flames licked their skin, but how was I supposed to know wite-out was highly flammable?

Yeah, looking back I probably should've cleaned up the wite-out I spilled on the table before commencing the experiment, and yeah, maybe it was a bad idea to rush the experiment and knock over the bunsen burner onto the table, and yeah, maybe I should've told the teacher my table was on fire before trying to pat it out with my book bag, and yeah, I probably should've made sure it was my bag I grabbed and not the girl's who sat next to me.

I mean... at least I learned how flammable wite-out and nail polish remover truly are that day. And anyways I learned my lesson, nobody was hurt, and I already apologized, ok? Three months passed accident free. Nothing like what happened ever occurred again. At least, it didn't happen exactly like the first time.  

It was a dare alright? And maybe I wasn't in the best headspace at the time, because it was one of those days when my ADHD got the best of me and I did stupid things before actually stopping to think.

So I can't really be at blame when my friend told me I didn't have the guts to stick a fork into the lab's outlet and I didn't even hesitate as I did exactly what he said I couldn't. It would've been fine had it not caused the entire school to short-out, and cause the other kids- who coincidentally were also handling bunsen burners at the time- to knock it over onto my ping-pong balls I had brought into class that day. Who would've thought they were made out of cellulose, which is also highly flammable?

Only one kid had to be admitted the hospital, and he was completely fine. I mean, at least I think so. If anything, my classmates should've been thanking me since I caused school to shut down for the rest of the week. You're welcome. 

And of course, I never had another incident like this. Nope, I never burned down another lab again. No no, instead I managed to blow up the physics room a few years later.

.
.
.

Sorry. 
'Tis is for DoodleNinja's contest (#dramatize) Prompt numero 2. So yeah. 

• Currently Unavailable

Replying: Super cool! And WONDERFUL TO MEET A FELLOW ADVOCATE! XD

• Currently Unavailable

Are you really leaving? That's too bad...hope you come back soon. I'm not very happy with the rules either, but they are what they are, and I love this community too much to leave just because of that!

• Currently Unavailable

Is this a true story? I might be dumb for asking, but I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!!!! XD

• Anlee

your writing style is so humorous...XD

• Doodleninja

I'm back to let you know that I published the newest Stereo Tropes Co. story featuring your trope suggestion!! :D

• Doodleninja

replying: yeah no worries! Whenever you need a review just hit me up XD
    Also, thanks for the AWESOME story trope pick, I totally get what you mean and I love it!!!

• Doodleninja

heyo! contest results are up!!!!!!! :D

• amazing grace

sorry sixth is already taken, but you can have another spot.

• The Moving Finger Writes

This is so weird and wonderful and fantastically written and I was grinning all throughout at this character’s voice. Really well done!

• HelpMe512

replying: idk. I emailed WTW about it, and hopefully I can get permission to do one with random characters but we'll have to see. it really sucks

• HelpMe512

About my userfiction: Apparently userfiction pieces are getting taken down "to protect people's privacy" so I'm afraid I no longer can host. My original piece has been taken down, so I have to discontinue. I'm very sorry :(

• joella

this made me laugh out loud. your character’s voice is charming and engaging; a really fun read! good luck with the competition :)

this is great!! you write your narrator’s voice so well, i just love it! also i saw that you were the antagonist’s friend in HelpMe512’s UserFiction so hello! i’m antagonist! i suppose we’re evil together haha

• Doodleninja

this is SO GREAT and had me laughing so hard! I love the character's voice in this. Thx for entering the contest! :)