Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
Youtuber
Capricorn
Hopeless Romantic
Poet????

Go and check out
Tushar Mandhan, or else I will steal your chocolates :P I don't have words for him.
Pure heart, Mishthi Sharma, V-Rose and EliathRose
----------------------------------
PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READING; THEY MEAN A LOT TO ME
----------------------------------
CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING INFORMATIVE PIECE
https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/187
---------------------------------
"Paper is more patient than man" ~ Anne Frank
“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”-John Green
“And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.”-Stephen Chbosky
“I want you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be.”- Lady Bird
“I am a mess"-Elio

Writing Streak Week 9 Day 3 (A BIG WAR)

5

the war started/but this was different/ she somehow forced her hand to do something/she wasn't interested in what her hand does/ the heart wanted her to do something else/ but the brain fought with her heart/ her ears listening to something/ but her heart fought with the ear/her eyes were forced to see what she didn't want/ but her heart fought with her eyes/her legs wanted to go somewhere/but her heart ran somewhere else/ now the soul the king of the body entered into the fight/and finally the war was between the souls and her mind/ the soul won the war accompanied by the heart and that's why I am here/writing this.
word count 112
date published 27-5-2020

• May 29, 2020 - 7:22am (Now Viewing)

• Tushar Mandhan

the battle was long, it's the fight of our lives//But we'll stand up champions tonight

I love how you go through all the senses and show the conflict with the heart throughout them.