aditi

Marvel fan girl for life
Dog lover; and, just now, Dog mom
Voyager
Animal Activist
Foster Dog Mom
Agent of Shield
Avenger
Total Foodie

I live by this:
“ Some people deserve a high five.
In the face.
With a chair.”

alright, I hope you enjoyed this list! It was definitely really fun to write. totally exaggerated, but fun all the same. Comment what you think!

Types of people in the shower

PROMPT: Enumeration

12
1. The Opera Singers. These people.... they've got a secret life. Sure, they may have a boring job like insurance but when they step into that shower? They become totally different people. Scripts and songs alive come to life behind the curtain. Whether they're belting their favorite musical, or narrating a dialogue from their favorite movie, these people have a hidden talent. Well, hidden by a shower curtain. 

2. The Two Siders. These people have two sides to them. At school and with their friends, they're the outgoing, fun-loving people that everyone loves. But when they lock that door and turn on the faucet... all that comes crumbling down. These people are known for releasing their frustrations or tears at the shower head. Tanked on a test? Tell it to your shower head. It won't say a word. Then, once dressed, they flounce out, reinvigorating. At this point, they don't need therapy; they just need to take a shower.

3. The Shedders. The name is pretty self-explanatory. These people, when they leave the shower, it looks like Chewbaca was there. Honestly, where do they get so much hair? It's all over the place; on the tap, on the walls, on the floor, on the curtains. My dog sheds less than they do.

4. The Relaxers. Bubbles baths are great. You can read a bath while soaking for an hour (or two). But an hour in the shower? It really makes you question what they do in there. By the time these people are done, the movie would be over. And the worst part? They look like a raisin. A huge, disgusting, pruney raisin. And when you go in the bathroom? You can't see a few inches in front of you and you trip over the toilet. These people are going to waste our water. So if you have a Relaxer in your house, please tell them to stop. It's okay to indulge every once in a while but every day? That ain't gonna fly.

• V-Rose

Chapter 5 of Never Really Real is finally out! Here's the link:

• WtW's Fantasy League

Oh, this is funny! I'm definitely the first one, teehee.
    Thoughts on the Continuation of the Fantasy League: https://www.writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/170249/version/336122

• Cheshire Cat

I am also a two-sider

• Cheshire Cat

I love that quote “ Some people deserve a high five.
    In the face.
    With a chair.” too. I hate most people

• Samina

This is so funny. I am laughing right now. I am probably 1 and last one .

• aditi

Thanks! @Anne Blackwood, I know the video you’re talking about! I watched it a while ago:)

• mia_:)

This is hilarious! So true though . . .

Haha this reminds me of a Lilly Singh video I watched way back! I'm definitely #2, but sometimes I'm all of them tbh. ^w^

Omg, this list was great. I'm laughing so hard! It's so true!!!