Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
Youtuber
Capricorn
Hopeless Romantic
Poet????

This might be a little confusing because it is one sentence.
happy Birthday my friend whom I was remembering today.
Her famous joke in sports week. (We all were office bearers and had a lot of work that day).One random girl was running on the track and her shoe fell while running. " Oh! Cinderella takes your shoe.ALL princes are very busy today." That girl left running and looked back. Unfortunately,y she lost the race despite being in lead.

Writing Streak Week 9 Day 2 (NEW GENEARTION CINDRELLA)

13
The party was small and everyone far away from each other, Cinderella was dancing with the charming Prince, they didn't touch each other, she realized that her phone's internet was only till 12, so she ran from the palace, the Special COVID 19 safe Uber had arrived, she was running down the stair, when she left her phone, the prince got her phone, he sanitized it, he couldn't remember Cindrellas's face as she was wearing a mask, when the next day Prince came looking for who was the owner of the phone, though the police were behind him for breaking the social distancing rules, he was looking for her, then Cindrella typed her password, Prince wanted to marry Cinderella after lockdown,police caught them and until marryingthey stayed away in Quarantine.

• May 29, 2020 - 7:20am (Now Viewing)

• Fatima Zahra

Please test the couple for the Covid 19, if found negative they can be released immediately to marry and live together.

• ReaganMarie2024

This is awesome

• Tushar Mandhan

I'm now wondering about snow white, elsa, rapunzel..........but my favourite jack and rose! XD

• poetri

This was absolutely the best.

• Doodleninja

this. this right here is genius. I loved it when the prince sanitized the phone, I died XD