cherryn

Aspiring Writer
Catholic
Marvel Fan
Pianist
Proud Sri Lankan
profile pic is from [MV] IU(아이유) _ eight(에잇) (Prod.&Feat. SUGA of BTS)

If there are any mistakes, please let me know in the comments!

DAY6

3
DAY6 is a South Korean rock band, currently consisting of 5 members: Sungjin, Jae, Young K, Wonpil and Dowoon.  The band marked their debut on September 7, 2015 under the label JYP Entertainment with EP The Day, which peaked at No.2 on Billboard’s World Album Chart a week following its release. Fans of DAY6 are called, “My Day.” The band originally consisted of 6 members, however in February 2016, keyboardist Junhyeok left the group.

REVIEW OF “SHOOT ME” BY DAY6
“Shoot Me,” released on June 26, 2018, is the third lead track of the mini-album Shoot Me : Youth Part 1. I first heard the song while scrolling through my Youtube recommendations, and I loved it after first listening to it! Despite the catchy lyrics, I really like the song because it has a deep meaning behind it. “Shoot Me” implicates a message of the unavoidable feeling of helplessness an individual experiences in life. This song was my first time listening to Korean rock, and I don’t regret it at all!  I recommend that you listen to this song if you like rock music, or if you want to listen to something new! 

BIAS - Jae 

• May 27, 2020 - 6:44am (Now Viewing)

zombie the English version is superior! also shoot me is probably the biggest bop ever. iconic. their vocals are amazing!

DAY6 is really great! i ran into their mv for zombie after it autoplayed (can't you see me is a bop woo). i'm still a casual listener but maybe i'll stan them one day!