Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
Highly Sensitive Person
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

If even one of you starts using this word it will make my entire life

Disfusive +one more new word! #create

11

disfusive

noun

1. The state of feeling of restless, hopeful, and confused for an indistinct future event, often when fearful or uncertain

2. A strong sense of wanderlust accompanied by an ingrained unwillingness to leave what is comfortable

*Since I created that word, I suppose I need to provide a definition for its root word.*

fusive

noun

1. The state of feeling completely integrated with and at home in one's surroundings; content
This is for cherryn's challenge (not a competition, but very enjoyable). I just wrote a short poem about a feeling I couldn't define last night, so creating my own word for it was incredibly fun.

Hi hi hi my triplet.I have taken a short break from wtw and now I've seen how much reading of poems i need to catch up on! Lol
    I just love this so much.The word is genius and I relate.
    Okay sorry for the late reply: what you don't have kit kats? That's a DISGRACE. So how did you know about them?

• The Campbell's Kid

Replying again: Thanks so much! I will! <3

This is so cool how you invented your own word and provided such a complete definition! I love this word

• The Campbell's Kid

Replying: Thanks Anne! Do you know how to re-post a piece without losing the comments?

• OpalDove

response(again XD): it's totally fine! I see the similarity and it is kinda cool. they say lightning never strikes twice in the same place but it can strike near the same place. Forgive my terribly analogies XD

• OpalDove

response: just read this piece, and it is a little similar. I'm sorry if it felt like i stole your idea, i had no intention of plagiarism. sorry. btw, great piece. <3

• mia_:)

I love the second definition about the wanderlust! I totally agree with the whole wanting to explore, but fearing the unknown and wanting to stay with family and stuff. Great word! Literally me in a nutshell . . . :)