The Campbell's Kid

A Tired But Happy INFP
Procrastinating Writer and Author
Something Of An Ambiverted Mushroom Boy
Young Artist With A Focus On Animation And Character Design
Always An Ally And Hopeless Romantic
Supportive Dad Vibes
Stay Soupy <3

Just a reminder for my competition! We're almost to 90 followers! Thank you all so much!

A New User Hosted Contest! #StaySoupy

12
80 Followers Contest! #StaySoupy
Thank You All SOOOOO Much For 80 followers and all the support of the work from my soupy brain! It’s all just absolutely insane! Now I know what you’re all thinking... Another user hosted a contest!? There are absolutely a million of these right now! What is he thinking! And I get where you’re coming from.... But... here we are, because you guys deserve to be celebrated! 

RULES:
1: Try to stay pretty family friendly content wise but swearing is allowed.
2: Include #StaySoupy in the title along with the prompt number you are doing and add a link to the piece in the comments of this post. 
3. The deadline is July 15th. Winners will be announced in the week following. I’ll comment the link on all entered pieces.

PROMPTS:

PROMPT ONE: 

You know how people say “It’s better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all” Well we all no It’s much more complex than that. Write a poem or short story really going into depth on this quote and your experiences with love in general. 

PROMPT TWO:

For this prompt, I challenge you to pull up a random word generator and create a piece based off of five unexpected words! I’m excited to see what words you guys get! (Make sure to make what words you got obvious with bolding, italics, ect.)

PROMPT THREE: 

Write about something that really represents who you are. For me, my personal icon  is noodle soup because I feel like it really represents how scatterbrained and strange I can be. OPTIONAL: Create an art piece of your personal crest to go along with it (Inspired by my close friend and fellow WTW user Anne Blackwood).

PRIZES:
(Borrowed from Anne Blackwood's #42Dreams because I had no idea what to write here lol)

1st place: A follow, 2 reviews of your choice, 5 likes of my choice, and a shout-out in my message board.

2nd place: A follow, 1 review of your choice, 2 likes of my choice, and a shout-out in my message board.

3rd place: 5 likes of my choice and a shout-out in my message board.

Prompt 3

Thought you might want Jason_claire:)'s entry on this piece

Congrats on 80 followers! For Prompt 1, can i submit a piece i've already entered in an ongoing contest?

I did that with my contest like 10 times XD. Checking the box becomes a habit.