mia_:)

13 || she/her || wtw's resident adoptee :)

let's be friends! :) <3

mochi waffle :D

est. march 5, 2020

桜梅桃李

"i rebel, therefore i exist." ~ albert camus

"be a rainbow in someone's cloud." ~ maya angelou

"it's better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." ~ herman melville

_____________________________________________________________

reviews are great, but aren't much help if there is nothing critical!

if anyone ever has a question or needs ANYTHING, i'm here for you!

have a great day! you're amazing! <3<3<3

drinking unsweetened hurricanes requires a mature palate | #ollies1stcomp

16
lightning rejuvenates my soul, mends my essence with its luminescent display. choppy waters soak my hair, the sharp current twisting it into gratifying knots. tsunamis bow their heads and sing my praises, harmonizing with thunder crackling overhead as i bask in the unruly waves. the wind scratches knives against my cheek, stinging as i tread water under the angry sky, and i smile, brewing a hurricane as my morning beverage of choice. 
This is kinda random, but is for Ollie's comp! Check it out!

This is supposed to be about a storm goddess, not sure if that was obvious . . . :D

1

• løne wølf

How are you able to create such masterpieces? Girl you're amazing <3 I love your randomness~

Replying: It's for V-Rose's #randomthoughts.
    Yep, I remember the celiac. Thanks for the commiseration lol. The reason I ate a "bad" brownie is that my dad has made the same exact brownies for as long as I can remember. I've had a great gf brownie, but it's not the same as the one I grew up with.

Replying: Haha yeah you're fine. I can't have dairy, gluten, eggs, almonds, peanuts, and a couple of random stuff like buffalo. I cheat every now and then, but gluten is the one I'm really not supposed to mess with (but when my dad made brownies I couldn't resist one).

Replying: Yes! You can enter in prompt 2 as well!

Wow! Thanks for entering! This piece is amazing!

• acrosstheuniverse28

So pretty! Love the line "tsunamis bow their heads and sing my praises, harmonizing with thunder crackling overhead". Absolutely beautiful imagery!

• Halopoet

Hey im hosting a competition. It would be a pleasure if yuo check it out

• black_and_red_ink

You have a unique writing style. It really makes the reader visualize things. This was a very cool piece.

i commented this on jo’s piece but i feel like you would appreciate me telling you directly: MIA I DEFINITELY SAW YOU AND YOU BETTER REPAY ME THOSE DONUTS lol jk of course i’d share ;)) of course...of course i’d...share...of course i’d share...of cou *bursts into tears*
    (also you’re a huffleclaw? *gasps* i’m a slytherclaw and it is now my duty to protect you!! literally name me as your designated guardian LOL)
    p.s. (SORRY IM TALKING SO MUCH I GET EXCITED AND HYPER WHEN THERES A THUNDERSTORM) i’m soooo Sorry it took me so long to say this (my brain is such mush these days haha) but I answered your q&a questions if u wanted to see them! ok bye bye sorry hahah <3

Idk why I just realized you're a huffleclaw too