hi! I'm back(ish). my pieces keep on deleting, so this is my final try.
welcome to my meeting room. I have several items on the agenda today so let's get started!
1) the concern and love I've received over my mental health the past week or so has been heartwarming and touching. I'm definitely in a better place right now, and to be needlessly cliche- happiness is a journey, not a destination :) thank you for caring about me. like I said before, I don't want to withdraw from this outlet any longer (I know. it's been like two days since I posted something new. there you go, that's the fluctuation of my mental state in a nutshell); I thought I might need to, but I don't. I'll probably just be active slightly less often. I love you all <3
2) thank you for 100 followers!!!!! I don't know how I deserve this, but the fact that one hundred people on our green earth (well. not really green. on our blue and green and white as seen from space earth) care enough about my writing to read it and constantly support it is just crazy!!! every comment, vote, and especially review honestly makes my day and I'm so grateful for you all :)) every follower who wants a review will receive one for free, so comment down below with a link to your pieces!
3) I usually post poetry because a) people will read it even if it isn't good and b) it's cathartic. I'm more self-conscious about my fiction, especially because it's nothing compared to some of the greats on here. however, I have the beginning of a story idea in my mind that I'd actually like to develop, and would really, really, REALLY love a detailed review (or a few! but that might be asking too much.) I wrote the beginning and would really love feedback, but I know it's not my best work. is there anyone who'd be willing to do a really detailed review for me (you know, not the 5 minute "this was good but add more description" kind?) if I post it? thank you so much in advance!! I'd reciprocate :))
4) people keep asking me so I'm just going to address it (this makes it sound serious. it's not.) I write in lowercase intentionally but capitalize my "I"s because I'm weird like that. lol.
5) if you want to change your life, try peanut butter cookies straight from the oven. no, really. do it.
thanks for bearing with me (and my chronic parentheses use)! link your pieces to be reviewed in the comments :) <3
shoutout to all those people out there who can sit in the sun for hours and not tan anywhere except for maybe one stripe on their forehead and then have alternating layers of burn and freckle on the rest of their face and lowkey end up looking like tri-color popsicles in the least complimentary way possible