Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
A bit empathic
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

Haha this got moody sorry

5 Myths About Me

PROMPT: Enumeration

7
1. I believe I'm beautiful. Sure, I tell myself that all the time, but being skinny has its downsides. It's pretty hard to ignore when another girl walks into class and the jaws of every guy in the room hit the floor.
2. I'm always positive. I have an undeniable joy and peace from my faith, but I've gone through some rough stuff just like everyone else. And this quarantine isn't exactly making things better.
3. Just because I'm a Christian, it makes me hateful. A difference in beliefs doesn't mean I'm going to judge everyone.
4. I know what I want to do. I'm the kind of person who tries to plan everything, but life doesn't like to stick to my designs.
5. My talents guarantee my success. I may have a few gifts, but reality check: There are billions of people who are more capable than I am, and I'm not even as hard-working as I try to be either.

I love how you are so honest about your emotions and I really feel like everyone gets to know the real you. You're an amazing person!

• ava09

Oh you and I are so much alike...being positive is hard sometimes when it becomes your staple and then you feel like you can't feel bad in front of other people ever. And I totally understand #1 - with body image it's hard because everyone says "be skinny" and then if you are there's still another 1329138 things you don't have that you "must have" in order to be "perfect." Society is stupid sometimes. :/ Thanks for sharing all of this with us though (and you don't have apologize for being moody it's 100% okay <3) we love and support you!

• Tushar Mandhan

Of course, your talents guarantee your success!

• mia_:)

Replying: Haha, this may sound slightly stalker-ish (but we've already established that we're both not creepy, so lol ig it's ok?) but i saw your comment on whitemountains's post about the cookies. Just wanted to say that I TOTALLY get the whole food sensitivity thing and was wondering what you're not able to eat (because I might have some recommendations for ya!) Feel free not to respond, I get that it's personal! <3<3<3

• the_enclave

replying: anne, i always look forward to your comments, so no need to feel bad.

• The Campbell's Kid

This piece is amazingly strong and very powerful! And like mia said, don't apologize for being moody, we can all use a bit of moddiness sometimes! Also I was wondering if I could borrow this format, I think it's a great way to get to know a person and I definitely want to write my own!

• mia_:)

So relatable! Thanks for sharing something so personal! I especially relate to #2. I'm kinda known as the positive girl, but everyone has their stuff and I'm no different! Also, no apologies for moodiness! :P <3<3