løne wølf

she/her | INFJ-T | Ravenclaw
Daughter of Hades and Persephone
hopeless romantic
professional idiot
theatre kid
k-pop stan
running with the wolves
---
black lives matter.
you are valid.
love conquers all.
---
~ Joined May 2020 ~

Though I have many more amazing followers now, I can't add them to my piece without losing all the questions in the comments. I assure you, all 46 of my followers are deeply appreciated. I hold you all in a special place within my heart <3

thank you for 45+ followers!! (Q+A! :D)

15
Ok, I'm going to be 100% honest here:

I was not expecting to do something like this because I never thought I'd get so much support from fellow writers! So in honor of this milestone and especially of you all, I'm going to go through all 36 of my followers and list a piece or two of theirs that I enjoyed and that everyone should read, since quarantine is a time for us to rethink are life choices and read endless, amazing writing of all the writers on Write the World.

If you can spare the time, please also ask me a question or two in the comments, and I'll answer as soon as possible! Thank you for your overwhelming support, my angels <3

So without further ado, here's the list:
  • Purple galaxy - She is an extremely talented writer. Her ability to convey a meaning so perfectly with little need for extravagant words is amazing. Two of my favorite pieces from her is On Her Own and 5 ways to sleep. Thank you and keep writing beautifully!
  • Madelyn (Carolina Girl) - She is another amazing writer. I really admire the way she can captivate her readers and leave them feeling satisfied. My favorite piece is her encouraging piece True beauty does not corelate with weight. I love her piece because I've struggled with weight for a long time, trying to eat less and control my cravings, but she illuminated the fact that true beauty isn't about your pounds, but your heart. You should also check out her breathtaking Soulmates and Angels series! Thank you for making me feel special and noticed :)
  • mia_:) - Yet another super unique and gifted writer. My favorite piece of hers is DEFINITELY crease, sculpt, shape #champion #tiebreaker (feedback, please!!! <3). That masterpiece is INCREDIBLE. Her word choice is perfect, each word carefully chosen, each sentence delicately tailored to fit the tone and general meaning. It is by far one of my favorite pieces on Write the World. It so accurately describes the flaws in the world and the horrible expectations that are set up for us by society and those we love. If you haven't already, please read her piece! It's so inspiring and just AMAZING. Thank you and lots of love <3
  • Ollie Octopus - She is a brilliant writer indeed :D My favorite piece of Ollie's is someone else and it has been three years Prompt 4: #PrettyContest 1. Especially for me, those two pieces are super relatable in some sad ways. Her way of writing is unique because there is just the right amount of emotion bottled up in each word, and as you read it it's as if you're experiencing it yourself. You guys should definitely check the pieces I listed above out, and also participate in Ollie's first contest, #ollie1stcomp. Thank you Ollie for noticing me and uplifting my spirits with your support :)
  • Sylenceher - She (or he, again please don't demonitize me if I guess your gender wrong) is an extremely capable writer! I love the way she's able to use metaphors and similes and jarring yet beautiful word choice in her writing. My favorite piece from her is Where has she gone?. It's beautifully written and has so much imagery and description that I can easily paint a picture in my mind of what's happening. Thank you so much Sylencher for making me feel important :)
  • Sara Lin - Ayeeee, Sara, hi :D Her work is all in a private group, so I am not able to share her work (I think, I'm no Einstein, I've got a brain the size of a peanut). However, I will tell you all that she is an amazing writer, with stunning word choice and perfectly conveyed tone in her writing. Thank you, Sara, for following me (~ ̄³ ̄)~
  • Charisse Marison - Charisse is also an extremely accomplished writer! My favorite piece of hers is Beyond The Curse. That story has elements from the classic story Beauty and the Beast, and being a Disney crackhead, I enjoyed it very much. However, it's not just my love for Disney that made me love this piece, but because of Charisse's writing style. She sprinkles in just the right amount of figurative language and flashbacks in her writing, one that snaps on easily to the rest of the story. Thank you for following me, Charisse! You're amazing :3
  • Doodleninja - We are all in the presence of a spectacular writer! My favorite pieces are called we're dead and earthquakes & auroras. The thing I like the most about Doodleninja's writing style is the imagery and the straight-forwardness. He (or she, don't kill me if I guess your gender wrong ;-;) doesn't beat around the bush, and in his edgy writing that's an important factor. His imagery is simply amazing, and the breathtaking word choice pulls me in to his writing even further. Thank you, Doodleninja, for following me! Your writing takes my breath away <3
  • ek503 - Another wonderful writer! My favorite piece is Cages of Thorns. It's short but so descriptive! I love the way she's (or he's, don't kill meeee) able to come up with perfect metaphors, similes, and expressions that fit her writing. With the imagery I can experience firsthand what she's trying to convey. Thank you for supporting me, ek503! Your writing is so compelling!
  • OpalDove - Charlotte, every writing piece of yours is marvelous! My favorite piece of Charlotte's is liquid cyanide. I like the rhythmic quality of it and the way she can make a simple sentence hit home when I read it. The imagery and comparison between tears and liquid cyanide is just stunning! Another piece I like is #LBC12 prompt #5 - title: glass. The imagery in her haiku is simply breathtaking. She uses unexpected and unique words but they fit in so well with the rest of her piece. Thank you for following me Charlotte! Your writing talent astounds me :)
  • Jason_claire:) - Jason_claire:) is yet another remarkable writer! My favorite piece of hers (or his, I might have guessed your gender wrong ;-;) is Rain and What it Does to You. Jason_claire:) takes readers to what her character is thinking about with rich word choice and descriptions. I love how she's able to have enough imagery for me to easily imagine what's going on. Thank you for following me! You're awesome :)
  • Hiba Shaikh - Another fabulous writer! Two of my favorite pieces of hers are DREAMS and SIJO-1. They are both poems. I love the rhyming and how easily it flows as I read it, it makes it so enjoyable! My poems are usually chunky and I always have a hard time finding rhyming words that make sense... so I admire Hiba Shaikh very much. Thank you for following me :)
  • batman_is_a_cracker - A super fantastic writer! My favorite piece of his is come quick, the sky is falling #LBC12. The description and word choice is amazing. It has such wonderful flow as I read it, and when I finish I feel satisfied. It's amazing how batman_is_a_cracker can so easily spin wonderful tapestries of words, using careful word choice and varying figurative craft. Thank you for following me! I'm honored :)
  • Coolgirl2020 - Cheers to another wonderful writer. Coolgirl2020's Cedric + Hermione series is amazing and so creative. I've always wanted to write a fanfiction but I'm just too lazy to do it ;-; My other favorite piece of hers is Heartbreak, a heart-wrenching and heartwarming piece. I love the ending the most, for some reason it literally gave me the chills. I love how Coolgirl2020 is able to create amazing pieces where every word counts, shown especially in her poem Heartbreak. Thank you for supporting me, Coolgirl2020! I truly appreciate your overwhelming support :)
  • Two Heartbeats - We will now welcome another astonishing writer! My favorite pieces from him is The word that comes to mind is parasite and You are never fine (Spoken Piece). They both hit home in me as I read, and I was inspired to write something right away (which miraculously failed because writer's block hit me like a truck one hour later). I love how creative he was in The word that comes to mind is parasite with all the figurative language, and how he was able to use such emotional words in You are never fine (Spoken Piece). He's simply a stunning writer, and I admire his talent. Thank you for uplifting me, Two Heartbeats! I value your support greatly :)
  • great perhaps searching - What a stunning writer she is! My favorite piece is Challenge Completed! Her Week 8 writing streak collection is amazing, filled with wonderful one-sentence essays. Everyone should definitely check them out, the word choice is amazing and she's got a really interesting way in looking at things. Thanks for following me! I truly recognize your support.
  • anoushka1705 - A superb writer indeed! My favorite piece of hers is moonlight epiphany #LBC12. The imagery is amazing, and I love how she doesn't use commonly used words, like "blue eyes". Instead, she uses "azure eyes", and that makes the tone of the piece much more different. Thanks for supporting me, anoushka1705! You're such an astonishing writer!
  • Busssy.Beee - Another extraordinary writer! My favorite piece of hers is Love Story Without Love. I love that piece the most because she's able to use such simple words to construct such a deep meaning within her piece. Thank you, Busssy.Beee, for following me. I appreciate you to the bottom of my heart.
  • muirann - Her talent stuns me! 9 Reasons I Cannot Sleep is my favorite piece by muriann. I can relate a lot to that piece, and her reasons are very interesting. Insomnia is annoying, but I love how she's able to spin a wonderful piece out of something that annoys others. I'm so proud to be followed by such an amazing writer!
  • cherryn - What a glorious writer! My favorite piece of hers is type. I love it so much because I can relate to all of them and it's simply a beautiful piece. I also love her piece it hurts my brain. The rhyming and word choice helps with the flow of the poem. Thank you so much for following me, cherryn! You nice, keep going :)
  • BirdofPrey - Here's another super great writer! My favorite piece is Pain because one, the emphasis in each line is astounding, and two, I love the carefully chosen phrases in each line. It's also very realistic, as pain is a real thing and can make people suffer. I love how BirdofPrey can so easily create poems and other pieces that have such a deep meaning to them, but at the same time it's simple! Thank you for supporting me, BirdofPrey! You shine!
  • Jasmine khawar - A remarkable writer. My favorite piece from Jasmine is Dreams. It's a short and sweet poem, but I love the phrases she used like "flowers blooming in night" and "roses without thorns". Overall she's such an amazing writer! Thank you for following me, Jasmine :)
  • Alina Lee - Hello, Alina! Though I'd love to share Alina's work with everyone, unfortunately all her work is in a private group, so I don't think I can share it with the public. But her talent is overwhelming and I will still express my gratitude for her support. Thanks, Alina for following me! You're amazing! (* >ω<)=3
  • Beckie Shen - Hailo Beckie! All of Beckie's work is also in a private group, so I am not able to share it with you all. But she's still an amazing writer with spectacular word choice and a creative mind. Thanks for following me, Beckie (◕▿◕✿) !
  • sunny.v - A stupendous writer! My favorite piece of hers is the moving poem wings, once broken, eternally clipped. Her poem deals with themes of mental issues but it's so beautiful the way she compares a bird's broken wings to trauma. She's such an amazing writer, and I'm so flattered to be followed by her. Thank you for following me, sunny.v!
  • MuslimQueen06 - Such a unique writer! My favorite piece of hers is It's a Shame We Forget. It's an amazing piece because the rhyming and flow fits perfectly within the poem, and it brings light to these very important topics that are being ignored by those who lead the human race - from presidents to chairmans, prime ministers to monarchs. Thank you for following me! You go, girl! :3
  • 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso - Another fantabulous writer! My two favorite pieces of hers is Dreaming and I wish my world was as perfect as yours...! I love the first piece because she describes the world of dreams so well - chaotic and bewildering, yet magical and interesting, complete with lots of imagery! I liked her second piece as well because it's so relatable. Jealousy and envy is a common feeling that I've experienced, and I'm always naughtily wishing I could have what others do. Thanks for following me, Ry! You're so talented!!!
  • van gogh's girl - Behold, another artistic and immensely creative writer! Her writing literally makes me shiver, that word choice is stunning. My favorite piece of hers is you weren't ever there, were you. It's a simple poem, but so beautiful and I can feel the emotion she feels seeping through every word I read. If only I could have such talent <3 You're SO amazing, Emily! (is that your name? eek you said in your bio "emily dickinson (my namesake!)" so I assumed your name is Emily... correct me if I'm wrong, I probably am XD)
  • JoyAdelina - A gifted writer indeed! My favorite piece of hers is The Real America. Her piece talks about the problems that America suffers from to this day, from racism to important voices that are drowned out. I really like this piece because the way she ended the poem made me feel satisfied and deeply moved. Thank you for following me, JoyAdelina! You're so talented and your writing amazes me!
  • Ellen J - Yet another super amazing writer! My favorite piece of Ellen's is Sunday’s Taste of Home. The vivid descriptions and satisfying word choice literally made my mouth water as I read it - no one writes about food better than she does! Thank you for following me, Ellen J! Your support is deeply appreciated :)
  • writersblockstinks - A fantastic writer who shares my hate of Block (XD)! My favorite piece of hers is The Quarantined Life (In Kosovo). It really describes how much life has changed during quarantine, and how animals are living their best lives while humans are cooped up inside. I love the imagery of the empty streets and what a busy place the world had once been. Thanks for your support!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you :)
  • ava09 - IS THAT A FELLOW ARMY I SEE??! She's a miraculous writer! My favorite writing of hers is the moving piece A Tragic Accident || #inside. I'm glad another writer shares the annoyance at the fact that something so tragic can be called an "accident". Nothing is an accident, there is always something behind it, especially in a tragedy. Thanks for following me, ava09! You're fabulous!
  • Ahsan Nizaam - Yet another stupendous writer! My favorite piece is Making it out alive (Changed) # Sun prompt_1. I loved the line, "I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying." It's super relatable and so powerful! Thanks for following me, Ahsan! You are such a talented writer!
  • Hazel Nut - She's a super great writer! My favorite piece of hers is I long for the sea, a poem that has spectacular word choice and a rhythmic flow. The imagery is also very nice. Once quarantine is over, the first thing I'm going to do is walk into the ocean XD Thanks for following me, Hazel Nut! You are spectacular~!
  • CactusKid - Yet another glorious writer! My favorite piece of hers is Darkness Never Lasts Long. The word choice is super amazing. I can relate to it very much because I've struggled with insomnia, and I keep telling myself, "soon it will be sunrise at the end of this long night". Thank you for following me, CactusKid! Your writing is gorgeous!
  • ineffable - My most recent follower and a writer with overwhelming talent! I love her piece Fallen by my Sun. It gave me the chills in an odd yet satisfying way. I love the words she uses in her piece, like "Poseidon wave of silence" and "poetry is your song". Thank you for following me, ineffable! Your talent is inmeasurable :)

Thank you for reading my really long piece! To all who I mentioned above, I wish you endless health and prosperity in the years to come! I truly appreciate your support and send you all lots of love for helping me achieve this miraculous milestone. Please tell me if I missed anyone or if the links don't work! Thank you!!! <3 <3 <3 

Now for questions! Ask away, I'll be happy to answer :3
I will answer all your questions, weird or not! Feel free to ask me any questions in the comments, any at all, except the ones who are really personal XD

• mia_:)

Wow! How did I not see this? You're so sweet! Congrats on your follow count! Here's to many more! *throws confetti*

okay, for questions. feel free not to answer any of these and i tried not to repeat, so they might be a little strange!
    1. would you rather have an orchestra follow you around and play music based on your actions (like a movie) or have someone constantly narrating what you do (like a book)
    2. How old are you? (feel free not to answer)
    3. How do you like your eggs?
    4. A fruit or vegetable that really embodies your personality and why
    5. If you could stop aging at any point, what age would you want to be?
    6. Do you play any instruments? Do you want to?
    7. Have you ever been stargazing?
    8. Have you ever watched the sunrise?
    9. Something that you think is really over-rated
    10. Why do you write?

• ava09

hahaha yeppp i'm army! :) thanks for the compliments they're really sweet and mean a LOTT. <3 it's an honor to be a part of the 46 and i always enjoy reading your pieces!
    some questions:
    1. bias?
    2. fav place in the whole wide world?
    3. fav animal?
    4. one thing the world needs more of?
    5. sports (if so which ones) or are they not your thing?

Omg! You're welcome! You are an amazing writer as well! Congrats on 45+! I am so glad to be one of your followers!

aw, don’t thank me for following you, that just makes me sound too...shiny and important, LOL. congratulations, love. feel free not to answer any of these, and congrats!
    1) what’s a writing style you particularly like?
    2) admired wtw writers?
    3) what’s your favorite topic/subject to read about on here?
    4) going off of the previous questions, what’s your favorite to write about?
    5) if you could blend some people’s writing style (on wtw or just in general) to make your personally favored style, who’d you blend?
    5) what cliche character trope are you? aka, if we were all book characters on a YA journey, who’d you be?
    6) do you feel your irl personality translates well to here?
    7) favorite wtw pieces?
    8) how tall are you?
    9) your happiest moment you’ve had at school?
    10) how’re you so cool?
    11) where would you vacation to, ignoring all other costs, and why?

Congrats!
    Also you have the right not to answer any of these-
    favourite trope?
    favourite wtwers?
    Least favorite trope?
    Physical appearance? ( You don't have to answer this if you don't want to)
    Thing you love most about WtW?
    Thing you love about yourself?
    One thing you would change about how people perceive you?
    any favorite comedians?
    a song that never gets old?
    your writing process?
    celebrity crush?
    an author you're inspired by?

• Sol noctis

Heyo!!!!
    Congo man!!!!!
    1. Fav manga?? Character in it?? And why???

• batman_is_a_cracker

here's how this works: question? (follow-up questions)
    favorite topic? (to read about, to write about, to hear shouted in the streets)
    favorite genre? (to read, to write)
    favorite color? (to wear, to see, to use)
    favorite memory?
    favorite food? (sweet, savory, salty, spicy)
    favorite outfit? (formal, casual)
    favorite book?
    favorite movie?
    favorite show?
    favorite character? (from a book, from a movie, from a show)
    favorite quote, if any?
    your ideal partner, appearance-wise?
    your ideal partner, personality-wise?
    favorite piece? (of yours, of others)
    favorite author? (on write the world, published)
    favorite place? (to visit, to stay)

• batman_is_a_cracker

K bro I feel like I should clear a few things up... I'm a girl. She/Her pronouns please. I mean, it's an honest mistake since I go by Sid so I'm not mad. Anyway, just thought you should know.

• min⁷

wow, i'm not a jimin stan but i feel you. tbh, i'm mostly ot7 but i lean on v and suga the most.

• min⁷

um, hey there. so i saw you comment on "quotes for the community" and couldn't help but wonder if ur army..

• Jasmine khawar

Congratulations, happy for you:)
    Some of my questions are:
    1. When you got to know you have a talent of writing?
    2. Favorite song?
    3. In which place do you like to write?
    4. Favorite animal?
    5. Mmm....day or night?
    <3

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

Also, coffee or tea?

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

https://meme.xyz/uploads/posts/t/l-23886-good-job-human-high-five.jpg

Awwww, thanks. :)
    Ok, here are my questions:
    1. Favorite food?
    2. Favorite book/author?
    3. Favorite movie?
    4. Favorite weather?
    5. What country would you like to visit?
    6. Weird food combination or weird food you like?
    7. Poetry or short story?
    8. What brought you to write the world?

• queenie

Oh, and congratulations on reaching 35 followers!

• queenie

Mmmm..what's your favorite type of candy (if you like/eat it)?