Ahsan Nizaam

Sri Lanka

Just an ordinary guy who has no idea what is going around and confused as hell but trying to face everything head on with a brave face

Happiness is a choice and Strength comes from pain. What I am saying is 'If you choose to be happy in the face of pain, Strength is what follows'

In the midst of a writers' block

4
Have you ever had a writers’ block? You might have had it at least once and now I’m in the midst of it. It’s quite irritating and Extremely frustrating.
I get the feeling that I want to write something. Something beautiful, something worth wasting your time on. But all I’ve got is a stinky writers block.
God! I can’t even think straight. Now after a full day, my room is a mess. Crumpled up papers lying everywhere pens don't even ask me about it.
I didn’t finish them off by writing. It was just that I got angry writing something half way and threw the pack behind my back.
I shouldn’t have done that but I never expected it to hit the fan. It was like several ninjas were let loose into my room. Most of the pens bumped off the wall harmlessly but two went traveling very close to my neck and got stuck in the board.(I keep it for pinning important things).
To tell you the truth it’s completely different and scary. It’s like I’ve lost the power. The power to write, the power to speak out.
Now I’m scared. Scared up on hell but in a strange way angry, angry at everything else. No more than that I am angry with me.
Now, why the hell did I write this and why did I publish it? I know the answer, I’m bored. Bored as hell like brain numbing bored.
A boring outcome in a very boring day.

• Samina

Eid Mubarak !!

• Just_A_Memory

I find that writing about writers block is the best way to solve it. Even if it's just writing a list of the emotions, or about a person who is suffering from it (Though I suppose you did that in this piece) Writer's block sucks, man. Sorry you're stuck with it in one of the most boring times. -.-