Peer Review by outoftheblue (India)

modern-day artemis (REWRITTEN IN 2020) edited

By: muirann

the stars fall through her fingers like running water. 
i can't help but gaze at the way her lips when they crinkle up in a smile and the curve of her breast as she dances in sync to the wind and the howling behind the threes. 
it's as if the moon is projecting herself downwards, animating her as my savior.
the earth so welcoming under my feet and my cheeks burned pink by the bite of the night air,
the stars are falling now.  

this is shorter than the other version and honestly didn't take very long to write. unlike my other poems, which take hours, this one took barely ten minutes. i just spewed out the words in a torrential pour and didn't feel the need to change anything. please give peer reviews :)

I absolutely LOVE the imagery in this, it's so breathtaking. The metaphors, the moon, stars the wind howling in the trees. It's short but beautiful.

The part where you mention the falling stars. It feels a tad incomplete. I feel like there's a ton of ways you can expand on that idea, especially as you have done it, while describing the moon and trees. Maybe a metaphor?

No additional comments.