Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
DJ
Youtuber
Capricorn
Yoga enthusiast
Hopeless Romantic
Dreamer

This very sweet rant/ diss track is dedicated to my lovely expecting society, school, friends, and family. (don't wanna particularly mention someone). whenever I fail, I know where, I am weak, but, but, butt * people love to interfere.
My kind request to everyone please stop over expecting, when you know what is right and wrong.

P.S. I have been working on this daily for months. Whenever I feel angry this is my stress reliever. I don't know if it qualifies as a diss track.

*Not my original idea XD

word count - I don't remember
date published- 29-5-2020.. maybe 3 or 4 am
~Samina
Xoxo

MAYBE A DISS TRACK ? A RANT BECAUSE LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE LOVES TO EXPECT...

25
i  am  expectation

i break you
or make you
i extinguish the fire in your heart
or i give you a spark
i shatter your hope
or light a candle of aspiration
i can restrict your flight
or i can lend you wings to fly.
i can take away your sleep
or i can open your eyes.

i   am   expectation

i am synonymous with society.
when i am high,
i will give you dissatisfaction.

i   am   expectation

excess of me, not good for you.
i  sometimes give you light
to help you fight

i   am   expectation
i am good and bad
i am positive or negative

i   am   expectation
and i depend entirely on your attitude...

EXPECTATIONS
/ɛkspɛkˈteɪʃ(ə)n/
(noun)
A strong desire or believe that someone or something will do it perfectly.Overambition of society that your capable to get stars.yes we are. But EXPECTING us to do something what they desire.

synonyms: society, parents, teacher.

a solution to this: Beleive in yourself and you know where what and who you are. Stay away from OVERAMBITIOUS people who always say good-good about you.

• May 26, 2020 - 4:25am (Now Viewing)

• Ahsan Nizaam

You could have written it sooner! Saving a few heart breaks

• Ahsan Nizaam

Eid Mubarak to yourself!!! How is the celebration going on in India;)

• Drishti Bhatia

This is so true!

• hi i'm jackson ;)

Whoah man!!! This is so good!!! How is this a rant it’s so organized, did you go through and edit?? It’s so well written, very awesome, very true, applause!! Keep writing you’re amazing!!

• Two Heartbeats

Replying: Whispers of Gray says she is doing great. She asks how you're doing. And she says that she misses you excellent work.

• MarvelousMarshmallow

@ xXlunagirlXx I think she’s not capitalizing as away to express herself and it works really adds to her beautifully put poem

• Two Heartbeats

Replying: Thank for for the typo notice. ANd that's really cool. I also DJ all my school events but I write and produce with this sort of piano inspired house music.

• Two Heartbeats

This is really really cool. I like this theme. Also I saw DJ in your bio. I'm also a DJ. What genre do you do?

• xXlunagirlXx

Awesome job, this, I feel, should be in a poem book. But, why no capitalization?

• Tushar Mandhan

'i am synonymous with society' don't get me started about it......it's so beautiful!

• Mishthi Sharma

Replying- I remember XD

• Chloe :) <3

Also Created a 50 follower contest and some of these prompts I think you might like! Please have a look if/when you can!!

• Chloe :) <3

I agree with the message of this so much!! It is a really really beautiful piece and super powerful!

• Tapasya

Heyo!!!!
    You're awesome as always!!!

• Just_A_Memory

Marvelous work! x3 It reminded me of a few characters I had created years ago.

• van gogh's girl

Whoa. this is a cool new direction in your writing!

I love the personification here. It's very spot-on, and shows how much pressure the world can put on you to be a certain way.

• Happy butterfly

I love this.But I also feel like apart from everyone's expectations of me,I have way higher expectations of myself which can really affect me alot.
    This is a great poem/thingamajig

• Doodleninja

Ok, i rly love this cos i have this character of mine whose whole life has been molded by expectations and this reminded me of him XD very truthful message