cherryn

Aspiring Writer
Catholic
Marvel Fan
Pianist
Proud Sri Lankan
profile pic is from [MV] IU(아이유) _ eight(에잇) (Prod.&Feat. SUGA of BTS)

After the feedback I received from the previous version, I decided to edit and change the piece. New feedback is welcome!

Reverse (Edited)

1
I am proud of my mistakes. In fact, my life wouldn't be worth living if my life were perfect. If I had the offer to fix the mistakes I have made, then I would deny the request. Making mistakes forces me to try better next time, become braver and reminds me that I'm not perfect. 

Adam Osborne once said "The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake - you can't learn anything from being perfect."  Making a mistake means that there is something I need to improve on. It's one thing to to make the same mistake and another to create new mistakes. When I am creating new mistakes it's as if the mistake is telling me to step out of my comfort zone, and try better. A time when I was forced to put myself out there was after making several mistakes in my piano exam. Although the mistakes were just a result from anxiety, I prepared myself even more for my next exam. I may have not received the best results, but I did improve the next time I took the exam. If I hadn't made mistakes, I wouldn't have become a better person. 

When I make mistakes, I become a braver person. I learn to be brave after I have been brought down numerous times. When I was younger I was afraid of making mistakes, but when I did make a mistake, I was  afraid of what my parents would think of me. It's only when I became older, that I learnt how important it is to be brave when things don't go my way.  Part of being brave comes from the endless mistakes that we make. If we keep making new mistakes, then we are becoming braver. 

Perfection is just an exaggeration. When I make mistakes, I realize that I am not perfect. When I hear people saying how they want to be perfect, I always laugh. If you were to be perfect, then wouldn't you need to have never made mistakes in your life? I am not perfect, and I am proud of that.  If we were all perfect, then life wouldn't be so exciting. I'm not perfect, but I'm proud of that.

If I were to reverse the mistakes that I have made in my life, then that would result in everything thereafter to change. Who knows where I would be if I had fixed those mistakes? I am proud of my mistakes.  Are you?