Christy Wisdom

Hello people! What to say? I'm a Christian girl. I like to write. I write tons of poetry, some short stories, and other things.
God bless you!
Shouganai
-I wish I could speak every single language, wouldn't that be cool ?

You can be nostalgic for a place you've never been if you've been there in your imagination.

strokes of paint on canvas/those are my words on a page/watch as the ink blots drawn from the depths of my mind/stain papers as they grow yellow with age/wonder if they will live forever/in the imagination and thoughts of someone/for sometimes you'll find if the words are important/blotting them out is not easily done

Thank you to all who have supported me, and feedback is always welcome!
Also, if you comment on a piece of mine, I will generally respond to it at some point.

#126 prompt 1 -- A Ramble of Everything, Nothing, and Whatever is In-Between

9
there are a lot of things to think if you stop to stare into nothing for too long. like, for example, is water wet? the age old question that nobody knows the answer to, such as where is my left sock and will i die before i graduate? does anybody know why birch trees have white bark and why they are the subject of such beautiful art? we may never know, but perhaps it is because they look good against yellow background. oh! yellow like the sunset or yellow like sunflowers? those are two very different things, even though they have the same first three letters. like know and now, which don't even rhyme. do you think that bluebirds know how to speak in poetry? do waves toss people around because they find it amusing? nobody knows, nobody knows. 
    if people knew everything then learning would be pointless, though it should never be. i read many lines of text at school, after all, and they all require periods. *sigh*. asterisks are weird, too. or should they be called stars? is every shooting star actually just a flying asterisk? maybe a nebula is just five points exploded outwards (that happened to be rockets that left trails of blues and purples in their wake). why is the sky so blue that it can't be described? sure, sky blue is a color, but it's so generic and leaves so much to be desired. like leaf green! you can't possibly expect me to believe that every leaf is the same color, that's impossible. just like how entirely possible it is that i could take karate. but will i? no. why won't i? i don't know. and isn't it funny, the could have been's and the maybe if i's? 
    after all, as robert frost said, two roads diverged in a yellow road. hiking is tricky like that, you know. but hey, if you go off the trail completely at least you can be as lost as this train of thought is. hmm... where was i? ah yes, the pigeons. are they drones built by the government? or, the question that maybe nobody's asked, was that conspiracy theory manufactured by the pigeons because we're actually drones in disguise? i wonder how hard it is to become unrecognizable to everyone you know. what would you have to do? balyage your hair and cut it so short you can't tie it in a ponytail? maybe neon pink would be a good color for my hair, you never know. then again, it might be too extreme.
    like bright colors! i don't like wearing those. i'm fine with wearing a black hoodie, it doesn't need to be unique as long as it's comfortable. like pajamas. pajamas should be soft; if they're not, it makes me sad. like a good song. or that one anime that i like. or those characters i got invested in. i'm emotional and fiction is a rollercoaster.
    ... which i don't like by the way. rollercoasters, that is. the ones at amusement parks. or cereal, i don't like that either. 

: ( cereal is amazing.

This is one of my favorite entries for this prompt (that I've seen). It's speckled with awesome lines like "do you think that bluebirds know how to speak in poetry?" and "or, the question that maybe nobody's asked, was that conspiracy theory manufactured by the pigeons because we're actually drones in disguise?" Also who's Chase? Is that the_enclave? And do I even want to know what curse you placed XD?(Please reply on one of my posts so I can see it)

• Christy Wisdom

*bows* yes Doc, we did. Thanks Chase!! Hehe Vinter, I don't know I just haven't liked it for forever. I'll eat jellyfish but I will avoid cereal as much as I can. I'll eat it if I have to, but it does not appeal to me. :)

why do you not like cereal?!

• Doc

you and chase cursed me

• the_enclave

how did you write something so perfect so fast