the_enclave

18? maybe?
he/him
LDS
Lawful Good
Boros Legion
Death Guard
UNSC
Man of the West
Willshaper
Half Elf
Paladin
wattpad and theprose: CDWillson

i don't do many things are happening please don't read many french fries unless you are going around the world is really big panda.

an incoherent set of words that might or might not mean a thing. #126 prompt 1

12
have you ever wondered why marshmallows are so… euh? like i don’t understand them at all, kinda like frogs. frogs do a lot of things, as do armadillos. did you know that the predators of armadillos, including mountain lions (surprising) do things similar to Fed-Ex employees? Fed-Ex employees ship a lot of things like 4chan users, just in less lewd ways. oh! i like i took pictures a few days ago of the colorful thing that looks like a gay pride flags are really cool, unites people under one banners are strange, like they are a concept and an actually what am i talking about??? question marks look strange things are happening right now is the time is strange things are happening again again again. doodoodoodoodoodoodoodoo is the jeopardy theme XD is a strange emoticon, like eyes don’t actually do that’s a bad idea heck! is a swear word in some countries are stupid, like politicians can’t reasons for why the great salt lake is shrinking: the feeding lakes are nom nom nom is the sound they makes cookies like a grammas are usually nice things come to an endings are always sad unless the books are nice things to put on clothes you dolt! you can’t run around baby round round the rosies pocket full of lint from the dryer smells like the soap you used to wash your clothes are warm and cozy teddy bears are all over the places you’ll go! so get on your way, your mountain is really f*cking tall.

back to back in black is a strange shade. like you can see many things are coming for you in your pajama bottoms are really comfy if they fitness is important as staying hydrate or diedrate your nose is running to the end of times is coming before the cows are really stupid.

i don’t know what you didn’t you say that you licks it takes to get to the center of the earth with dinosaurs got killed or get killed the sheriff’s are no long necked giraffes have spotted the eagles are really really really is an overused phrase. you only need is love is all we have, it’s all we broke the branch of government called the judiciary system of the US is a really big country is being formed off the coast of the oceans are really scary owo is a scary face to make when talking to online video games can be danger noodles.

the word count dracula sucks that’s a lot of big no no don’t say that you’ll get down to sesame street is a good guys are underrated movies deserve their boxes of tissues are really helpful nurses healing powder drugs.

jedi is what i want what i really really want to go to the bathroom is messy so go cleaning spray that cats are mean, median, mode, and sometimes Y.

nine more time! we’re gonna adopt your fly is down.

*bows*

• Halopoet

Hey, im kinda free these days amd i realised that you haven't done most of the reviews you promised. So if you want, i can help you out and do some of them if you're okay with it. Im not writing much these days so instead of scrolling down the dashboard, i might as well help someone. If you're okay with it, just let me know what the pieces are and I'll review some of them

• Halopoet

Hahahahahah. I loved how one word ended a sentence and started another one. This made me laugh soo bad. Im happy to see you here again

• jeily

i think i had a stroke reading this. but like. a good stroke.

• Vinter Vejen

?

• Christy Wisdom

wow. i like it but i have no idea what that means.

• the contrarian

I want my brain cells back.

Thanks,
    Me

• weirdo

o k a y

• Doc

AHHHHHHHH.

...

AHHHHHH

THIS ALMOST MAKES SENSE AND I :cri:

• Ursa

IT TURNED OUT SO WELL

This makes virtually no sense and I love it

• Blotted

uh...
    yay?

• the_enclave

i'm now realizing that i don't even have five pieces with peer reviews enabled. if i win a prize, pls give it to someone else.