batman_is_a_cracker

i'm sorry i don't have pretty words.

the bio bros:
currently max goof
Tapasya

For #myrose:

Prompt 1

Prompt 2
pineapples
Ollie Octopus
erin!
EliathRose

Prompt 3
Jason_claire:)
anonymous_123

Prompt 4
Karma's_Coming
BizzleWrites
Muffingirl
Stone of Jade

Prompt 5
MimiChoudhury
HelpMe512

Come check it out!
https://writetheworld.com/groups/
1/shared/167669/version/347870

Q&A answers

3
Howdy. Here are the answers to all those questions. Thanks to everyone who asked. 

Kayden

If your life was a sitcom what would be a running gag?
Every time I say I'm gonna grow out my nails but end up anxiously biting them down to below my finger. *queue laughing track*

If you could learn one magic spell what spell would you choose?
The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth spell from the Simon Snow Series. Even though it's an illegal spell in the books, I'd love to force people to tell the truth. (God, that sounds weirdly sadistic.)

What childish thing do you still enjoy?
Stuffed animals.

What movie or TV show would you most want to live in?
Victorious because I'd love to go to an art school instead of a regular public high school. I mean, wouldn't that be so cool? To learn and perfect your craft and artistic expression from experts as a teenager at school instead of an adult at college?

What's the most useless thing you know how to do?
I can walk on my hands for about a mile.

What's the most impressive thing you know how to do?
*cough* walk on my hands for about a mile *cough*

What is something a lot of people get wrong about you?
I don't know why but everyone who meets me for the first time always thinks I'm some girly-girl goodie-two-shoes girl-next-door. Then they learn about my chaotic evilness and it all goes downhill from there.

If you had to pick an age to stop aging at what age would that be?
Probably 25. I'm not looking to run for president and I'd like to be able to drink alcohol and buy a car and whatnot. Also, from a physical standpoint, this would be my prime. 

If you could become a master or expert at one thing what thing would you choose?
BALLET!! Omg ballet is wicked hard and being an EXPERT would be so cool! Either ballet or painting. 

What's a fun fact you find interesting?
Pee is just filtered blood.

Crazy 

If you were to choose a new place to live where would it be?
If I don't have to take corona into account, Italy. 

Stone of Jade

What would your perfect day look like?
Overcast but not humid.

Do you have a bucket list? (if yes) What's something on it?
Don't we all? Go skydiving. I've been ziplining in Costa Rica before over this really large valley and it was amazing. I've also been cliff-diving at a lake. So skydiving is the next thing and I can't wait till I can actually do it. 

Any secret hobbies?
It wouldn't be a secret if I told you ;)

Lemon_Bars

What is something that everyone (mostly everyone) hates but you love?
Emo the Musical. It's actually not as bad as it sounds I swear. It's super quotable like "We don't do happy." and "I'm better now, I'm in shock therapy." and "The kids at conversion are nice." 

Would you rather wear socks for the rest of your life (even showering, swimming, etc.) OR have to clean yourself like a cat does?
SOCKS DEFINITELY. I literally shudder at the thought of having to lick myself all over. Eugh.

Have you ever had a dreams... that... that you um you had... you.. you would you could you do... you will you wants... you could do so.. you... you do you could you... you want you want him to do you so much you could do anything?
Okay, first of all, I love the vine reference. Second of all, no, I have never had a lucid dream.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Watch terrible movies. Listen to early 2000s music. Learn the choreography of musicals. 

What pleases you?
Good music. Like, hearing a song and just going "Mmm yeah that's a good song right there."

Do you like the rain?
yESS!

Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

What is your favorite childhood memory?
Going tubing at the river with my older brother.

Which song describes your life?
I don't think just one song can describe someone's whole life but if I had to choose:
Cannibal Queen by Miniature Tigers because... well... listen to it.

Do you have pets? If so what are they and what are their names?
Yes. Her name is Daisy and she's a mutt. There's actually a scandalous story regarding how she ended up living with my family. My brother got her for his girlfriend and she named her Daisy. Then, they broke up and Daisy was left with my brother. My brother had to go to college though and they don't allow dogs in the dorms so he tried to leave her with his ex-girlfriend. His ex ended up just dropping her off at our house and Daisy's been here ever since. She's crazy and I love her even though I'm more of a cat person. 

Why do you write?
Writing offers me a sense of release. Just letting go of all those stories you've got built up in your head or past things you have written while upset or just old diary entries... it's cathartic and refreshing. 

What is the most important quality to have in a friend?
Loyalty.

What are your thoughts on true love?
It's real. It exists. We often mistake true love for something else. We also often mistake something else for true love. 

Is it better to be silly or serious?
I'll say silly because I can't stand people with sticks up their butts. But it really does depend on the situation. 

Favorite color?
Indigo

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
The Nut Job or Secret Life of Pets 2. I don't know what it is, I just despise these movies. 

Which food brings you comfort?
Cookies and Cream icecream, specifically Blue Bell. 

MuslimQueen06

Favorite weather?
Rain. Rain. Rain! RAIN!!

Favorite book?
Blankets by Craig Thompson

Career interests?
If I can't be a successful published author, a commissions artist. If I can't be a successful commissions artist, an actor. I could also do all three, who knows?

Poetry or prose?
Poetry is easier for me to write because it flows better but I have a soft spot for dramatic prose conversations so I really can't say.

Greatest fear?
Failure. (Or spiders, honestly.)

What is your favorite piece that you have written?
she gifted me blue

What brought you to write the world?
Honestly? I don't even remember.

best at procrastinating

What are your Hogwarts and Illvermorny houses?
I just took the test... Slytherin and Pukwudgie. If anyone can tell me what those mean, that'd be greatly appreciated.

In your opinion, could lasagna be considered cake?
Now that I think about it... OMG LASAGNA IS CAKE!

Any WtW pet peeves?
Having to comment on people's pieces to reply to things, it feels kinda rude to do that, you know? Like, I'm intruding or something.

4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

Hi!
Howdy! 

Tea or coffee?
Neither. I don't like tea and I don't drink caffeine. 

I had so much fun answering these questions! I'll definitely be doing another Q&A, probably when/if I hit 100 followers. 
Sorry I've been AWOL for the past few days, I was having trouble with logging in ಥ_ಥ

• mason wong

Do you mind getting executed for murder and armed robbery?

• mason wong

Replying: Thank you

• mason wong

Replying : How about being executed for murder and armed robbery.