happy butterfly

South Africa

14
poet
pisces
swimmer
reader
a shy people's person
wtw's official little sister:)
turn it into art

i've spilt all my stars out for you

forever is the sweetest con
-taylor swift

the world is spinning me in all it's divine moments and have i ever the chance of being blessed like this again?

special wtw sister to anne blackwood<3
honey aunt to FantasyOtter12:)
spectral and i are admirers who love keyboard smash

take me to the lakes, where all the poets went to die - taylor swift

it's time to sing something for no other reason than to feel my voice -anne blackwood

so rearrange the world and perhaps you'll find your celebration of humanity -dmoral

I'm going to stare out my window and pretend that you love me,okay?

33
My tears are wetting the screen,
Because you're not thinking of me,
What a stupid dream that was.
I thought you cared,
But I guess I can't compare
To her.

I think about you too much,
Even if you're not mine.
Write poems about you under my blankets,
In the middle of the night.
Poems of bleeding hearts,
And cries of pain.

So now I'm staring out my window
Pretending that you love me.
Cause that hurts less,
It's more romantic
Than my crushed heart
Being sprinkled on bitter cake,
Than my dirty tears,
Wetting the pages,
Of our not-so-happy happily ever after story.
First written with fountain pens,
Is now blotched ink,
And crumpled papers.
So I'd rather stare out my window,
And pretend that you love me.
•I've been really busy with school this week but I will hopefully get to the Q&A questions tomorrow.
this piece is very close to me so I hope you enjoy it.
•also I've found out i really like saying"bleeding hearts" in my poems-I dont know.But you should search bleeding hearts flower,they are so gorgeous. 
•anyways I've been having writers block so I'm happy I got this off my chest on paper.
sending love<3<3

• Busssy.Beee

ah, the first ever piece I read from you <3 and here's the long, long due piece :) my gift to you to thank you for my felicity (n. intense happiness)

• books4life

This is amazing! Heartbreakingly beautiful! *realizes someone already commented that, but still comments it anyway! :)*

This is so beautiful and heartbreaking! (reading through the comments) I love sprinkledinwords idea of another poem from the other's pov. Also I love Bleeding Heart flowers they are gorgeous

• MarvelousMarshmallow

Replying: You’re the one who’s thriving with your poem! And hey if you want to shave your head now the best time to do it no ones seeing it anyway.

• ava09 (angels, auroras and sad prose #holidayvibes)

this is beautiful and relatable and stunning....also i looked up the flower and it is gorgeous (like this piece) but both are kinda sad too...hope you're doing alright! <3

Oh jeez reading this we are twins XD

• sprinkledinwords

This is great! -I'd be really interested in a poem from the other person's point of view - like a reply letter or one taking place at the same time.

• MarvelousMarshmallow

This is exactly how I felt when my crush rejected me, this poem make me feel like I’m back in that moment

• ReaganMarie2024

This is so so sad, but in a good way. I almost started crying when I read it because I can relate.

• Two Heartbeats

I love this poem so so so much. I use the term bleeding hearts a lot too. But this poem has like this dark magic surrounding love and heartache and I really love it.

• kealoha

Oh my gosh this is amazing *applause*

• Just_A_Memory

OMGOSH! It's so. B E A U T I F U L! *Chefs kiss*

• amazing grace

i just looked it up and you're right those flowers are beautiful.

• [semi-hiatus] løne wølf

This poem is so relatable (*sob*) and well-written. It's heart-wrenching and powerful. Amazing. If this really happened to you, I'll send you a virtual hug :3

• Emi (Revival Year #NEWYEAR)

This is so beautiful and full of feeling and powerful emotion. You really are able to put your thoughts out in a poem very well!

• Chloe :) <3

This is so beautiful and heartfelt. I really loved it!!

• PureHeart

This hurts because I relate so much. Why do you provide us with so much never-ending, beautiful content? I love it.

• lianhabanana!

Wonderfully written! Hope you are okay. :)

• Ahsan Nizaam

That hurts you know. If this is true. You might be really having a hard time. Hope you are okay

• birthdaycandles

Awh this hurt my heart a little bit, it's so sad, but you've used all these beautiful words to make the melancholy undertones tinged with a certain degree of beauty and mystery. If this piece is true I hope you're okay and you're not hurting inside<3

• V-Rose

Replying: Chapter 6 is somewhere in my head and I will soon get it on paper. Or computer. Something like that. =D

• V-Rose

Hey, Chapter 4 of Never Really Real has been published. Here's the link:

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Reply: Aurora was referencing how the government couldn't wipe her memory since she is an angel. So she knew all along who loved who but didn't say anything. Sorry if that was confusing. I just published part 11

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Beautiful. So emotional and raw