Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
Youtuber
Capricorn
Hopeless Romantic
Poet????

I don't know this might be very lame, random. I am missing them so thought of writing all stock class jokes under the title ' Class Story' and If you don't like it please tell me in comments.

My classmate who is reading this. Sorry, but bet is bet.

Class Stories

7

So the scene was in the break we were shipping two of our classmates. You know right how sometimes you feel two of your friends are dating. So in my class, I have a girl who is very bad minded she can never ever think of something in the right way. Let her be B
Then after the break, we had a Hindi class, the same both friends got to read the exercises. Let's think them as C1 And C 2.
Now here is the thing

C1:Reading aloud
Kis ne kis se kaha (who said to whom) and looking towards C2 to read.
B: She started giving expressions to another friend about they are surely dating.
I was blank and what was going in my mind was that these people need to shut up because Hindi Teacher was very strict. Later I came to know because of 'Kiss ne kiss se Kaha' which B heard, created the confusion
Word count 158

• May 21, 2020 - 11:09am (Now Viewing)

• Hiba Shaikh

Hey..im really interested in your work..if u could perhaps give me a way to communicate, we could do great collabs..hope to hear from u..one indian to another..

• Tushar Mandhan

I too have a similar story!
    A boy was asked to read to a chapter. The sentence goes "Naagin romanchit ho gayi' meaning 'the serpent was thrilled' and he read 'Naagin romantic ho gayi' meaning 'Serpent got romantic' XD I was sitting behind him and couldn't stop laughing which caused a problem :p
    Another story-
    It was biology practical, teacher showed us slides of testicles, ovaries and blastomere. Then we were supposed to draw the diagrams......I'm a mess....a complete mess......I forgot where sertoli cells are located, so I went to my friend and asked. "Show me your testicles!" :P What I meant to say was to show me your diagram but oops.....I felt so embarrassed that day but look at me, I'm embarrassing myself in front of the whole world......(Graham Norton/Ellen/any Jimmy are you listening? Call me!)

Haha, this made me miss school so much :(

• Just_A_Memory

Lol. I think you should keep whatever you want published. I may not totally get it, since I'm not part of your culture, but I still think it's interesting