Coolgirl2020

OK, so I am thirteen going on fourteen, I love to read, and I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!! I am straight and I am a Christian, but everyone should get equal treatment (women, trans, etc.). Running out of words, so...check out my MUST READS piece! BYE NOW! :)

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (x infinity) VE YOU ALL!!!!

My 35+ followers: Why you should follow them and my fav pieces that they wrote

21
    To be honest, I'm surprised I even achieved one follower! Such an accomplishment...[wipes tears from eyes] I'm so happy. Anyway, I wanted to name each and every one of you, tell Write the World why you're awesome, and what my fav pieces that you wrote are.
    Also, I would like to say that if any of you have anything you want me to review, just say so in comments! And if you want me to review everything you have ever written, I will do so (though it may take some time)! You guys are AWESOME and I SO appreciate you.
    V-Rose: Amazing author, especially went it comes to fantasy. Also talented at realistic fiction. My fav piece from her would probably be...the Never Really Real Series. But I love her Death's Tales series, too!
    Abby Rater _TheDreamingButterfly: Her poetry is fantastic. And everything she writes screams, "TRUTH!!!" I love her piece A Second Chance. Super sad, though...
    Madie Burcham: AWESOME writer! Her pieces are so heartfelt and emotional. She never holds anything back when writing! I love her piece Emma: Who she is and Why I wrote this poem
    ElsaRee: Her first competition had the best prompts (it's still ongoing, I believe) and she is great at poetry. Peter, dear Peter is honestly beautiful. T-T BEE-YOO-TA-FOOL
    KiwiCat ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ: Her profile pic is adorbs! And my fav piece that she has written so far is Prologue to "Called to the Ocean"
    Sanjana Sunilkumar: Proud to say I was her first follower. Yep, that was me. My fav piece to date: I am a loser when it comes to girls. Very funny piece.
    Madelyn (Carolina Girl): T-T She was so nice to read my whole Cedric + Hermione series (at least, the parts I have written so far)...I'm so thankful. Her series Soulmates and Angles is one of my fav series on all of Write the World (surpassing even my own). There is one creepy part, though...gave me a heart attack.
    purple galaxy: She has hosted many competitions and she is so creative. Love her! She's gone #BaringMySoul hit me so hard. Had me in tears.
    SunV: She loves Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, so naturally, we get along very well. :) Her piece I think not is full of truth. Bitter truth that is hard to accept, but it is TRUTH.
    Charisse Marison: An amazing writer that has supported me in my writing of my Cedric + Hermione series...thank you! Love her Heartbreak Weather series...SO GOOD.
    batman_is_a_cracker: Every time I see profile pic, it makes me want to laugh until I cry. Music, Rose, Jump is one of the most unique pieces I have ever read. It is definitely a MUST READ.
    Happy butterflyI'm not going to walk past you while you cry is just one of the AWESOME pieces that this author has written. Go take a look! You'll love it!
    CrazyNinjaKid: Veteran of Write the World...I salute you! Fav piece: i still remember the day i fell in love.
    And_The_Stars_Laughed: Love her poetry, love her format, love EVERYTHING!!! Especially love yellow moments. And the last line was PERFECT!!!
    acrosstheuniverse28Every Rose Has Its Thorns...sounds cliche, but it's not. Very good poem and it had the most wonderful ending!
    kyrajani@bdsint.org: I absolutely love her piece Infected. It is AMAZING and you should definitely go take a look.
     lindsmariebuck: Such a good writer! She writes so many great things, but my fav by far is A blank page #champion. One of the most true pieces I have ever read. 
     Writers of the World: Not exactly sure who controls this account, but I am so thankful to the people or person that does. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!
     T r a l a l a: I am honestly a little terrified of this person. Their ability to manipulate my emotions...[shudder] Yeah. Anyway, I love their piece lyn, a word that means many things. A rollercoaster of emotion that I couldn't control, nor did I want to.
    best at procrastinatingWorst-Case Scenario. One of the most touching, moving, heart-wrenching, soul-crushing, terribly wonderful, awfully amazing, terrifyingly terrific pieces I have ever read on Write the World. And that's all I have to say about that! :)
    Ahsan Nizaam: OK, first, LOVE THE PROFILE PIC. BWAHAHAHA! IT IS HILARIOUS! But as for my fav piece...I had a difficult time deciding. I finally settled on...TADA!!! Whose Being Silly? No sugarcoating, no preparing, just-WALA! TRUTH!
    AG Bibliophile: Definitely a dabbler in all the different kinds of writing. That has me very impressed, as I tend to only be good at one kind. Meddling. I can't describe it to you; you'll just have to read it. :P I'm too afraid that I'll twist it into something it's not (OK, maybe more like TERRIFIED).
    Doodleninja: Can I just say that this person is UNIQUE?! 4 Complaints Filed for HR Management at Stereo Tropes Co. I'm just gonna stop right there because you need to put down whatever you're doing and go READ THAT!
    ava09: [blows a kiss] Such a loyal supporter. Thank you! The piece I have chosen from her is A Tragic Accident|#inside. The cold, hard truth wrapped up in a SUPER short story. It was very emotionally-damaging to me. [wheeze] I still haven't recovered.
    Ollie Octopus: Though the plot of this piece is a TINY bit cliche, it's still very good. The drama between us. It is SO heart-wrenching, even though it is pretty easy to predict what's going to happen. Honestly, that is a difficult task. I sincerely LOVE pieces that are predictable, yet they still hit hard. Well, here's one for all you weirdos like me. ;)
    MuslimQueen06The World Through the Eyes of a Bird is for sure one of my top picks for pieces inspired by the prompt "Nature Takes a Stand." The rhyming really gave the poem a steady rhythm.
    van gogh's girl: A talented writer that I am SUPER envious of. TEACH ME ALL YOUR SECRETS! I especially love her piece isn't she Darling. It is a very unique POV and the thought process is CRAZY interesting!
    Chloe Ferreira: Thank you for being such a sweetheart and reading + commenting on my pieces! A life without two things: Love and Freedom is so sad. T-T It made me want to cry. A MUST READ, as it carries a VERY important message.
    Cressidahow to get the girl. It had my heart beating 500 mph; I was TERRIFIED! If you're thinking about reading this piece, prepare to dive into the mind of a PSYCHO! Despite its creepiness, that piece is one of my fav on all of Write the World! Yep, I said it, on ALL of Wtw. Go check it out!
    Nhosas: Guilt is a very interesting piece. Though some parts are not SUPER relatable (I don't watch anime), the emotion I can definitely relate to. Also, the profile pic is so funny. :)
    ReaganMarie2024: I am in the middle of writing a Harry Potter fanfic and it's going well so far. But her fanfic about Maria Di Angelo is just TOO MUCH. If you love the Percy Jackson series, you will love this! 
    Karma's_ComingI'm not a flashlight, but here we go anyway. Now, that's what I call a GREAT title. And I love the Username, too. Obviously, this person has the amazing skill of coming up with good names (alas, this skill is one I have never attained).
    Boogie With StuThe Mysterious Things series is an interesting one. Very mysterious (anyone see that coming?). A wonderful world to explore with some very intriguing characters. Go take a look!
    Joelle: As I am VERY BAD at haikus, I was extremely impressed with this person's Ocean Spray Haiku. Congrats on unlocking the secrets to how to write a good haiku! Now, please teach me?
    amazing grace: I've been following this person for a while...imagine my joy when I got a follow back! I LOVE her profile pic and my fac piece of hers is she always knew. Such a sad, sad piece. [blows nose] I've never been the same since reading it...
    Eleanor M: The profile pic is SO TRUE. LOVE IT!! fear of water is a shockingly good piece! I thought I wouldn't like it was much since I have never been afraid of water, but I actually really like it!
    If you will, please follow these people. They deserve and they are the awesomest people ever! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

• May 21, 2020 - 11:57am (Now Viewing)

• best at procrastinating

Congrats, and thank you so much for what you said about my piece! It really means a lot. Wow, I just reread it. You're gonna make me cry. :)

• ava09

thank youuuuuu [blows kiss back] <3 I'm so glad you loved "A Tragic Accident." :) I'm also so proud to be a part of your followers. I love reading your Cedric + Hermione series - it always makes me smile and brings the magic from that series back in a different and lovely way, so please keep updating me when you've added more I love reading it!

• Doodleninja

heyo again! If you could, could you read and maybe comment on this piece of mine? Thanks so much! <3
    "But all I can do is wait":

• Just_A_Memory

Ay! Congratulations! You'll for sure be at 100 followers very soon x3

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

Thank you! You're so sweet!

• Chloe :) <3

Replying: You'll read 100 followers in no time because your writing is amazing and you are super sweet too! keep writing and sending me updates about it because each piece is super beautiful in its own way and I love to read them. Meant every word :)

• CrazyNinjaKid

awwwwh thank you!! <3

• Ahsan Nizaam

Really!!! I didn't want to publish it because I thought it would offend people. Glad to find someone like me. congratulations on the followers. You totally deserve it. You should only be surprised if the followers don't reach 50 by the end of this month.

• Chloe :) <3

Thank you beautiful! Since no one has done one for you it is my turn!!
    Coolgirl2020: She writes reviews and is always quite supportive of my writing. Her series Cedric + Hermoine is an absolute must read!! I'm a Harry Potter fan (not crazy but I like the story a lot) and the way that its written is so beautiful and heartfelt and made me want to read more and more!! Also her piece "I am Full if Cracks" is really amazing, can be slightly triggering though if you overly relate to it. Sad but suuuper heartfelt.

Thank you for recommending my piece :) And many congratulations for the followers whom you deserve every single one of!! I'm proud to be one of them :)

• V-Rose

Hey, Chapter 4 of Never Really Real has been published! Here's the link:

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Part 11 is out :)

• Charisse Marison

Thank you so much! So proud to be one of your followers <3 You deserve it!

• ReaganMarie2024

This is soo sweet, You are also an amazing writer, I'm really enjoying your Harry Potter fanfic

• acrosstheuniverse28

Congratulations on 35+ followers! Keep up the amazing writing!!!!

• Abby Rater _TheDreamingButterfly

Congratulations on all the followers! I'm proud to be one of them! It's really nice of you to give everyone a shout out like that so thanks :)

• Eleanor M

thank you so much!! you are an amazing writer too!!

• V-Rose

I am proud to be a follower!! And I'm glad that you enjoy my writing.

• Ollie Octopus

congrats on 35+! I feel so pleased that you like my writing:)

• purple galaxy

congrats on all the followers and I am glad to be one of them I am also glad that u enjoy my writing thx

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Congrats!!! Your series is amazing and I can't wait to read more :)

• Happy butterfly

Congrats! Your fan fiction is amazing.awww you are so sweet<3

• MuslimQueen06

Congrats! Thanks for all your love and support! This was really nice of you, so thanks! I'm lucky to be your follower. ;)

• Doodleninja

AW! Thanks so much for all the love! We're with you all the way as well! :D

• Samina

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!