Crazy

I love reading, writing and drawing. I've read so many books and still can't stop.
In love with movies and books
Loves eating
Dislikes school
15
Loves Fantasy

Writing is a passion, everyone needs one. Never stop writing, no matter how bad you think it is, someone will want to read it.

Incoming Competition!!! With new Info

10
Hi guys, I've decided to do a comp. I'm only doing one prompt but I think you will enjoy. I have never been out of Australia and want to know what is like outside this tiny place. So, I'm asking you to write a story set in your home town!!! Comment below if you are interested:)

I want people to write no more than 300 words, the story is to be set in your hometown or surrounding places. It can be any genre I don't mind:) It will be due the 20th of next month depending on where you are. I will accept entries a few days late if you need. I love good action and a twist.

Prizes...If enough people join in I will do a runner up or two.
1st place: I will follow you, if I haven't already. you get to chose 3 stories for me to review.
2nd place: I will also follow you and you get to choose 2 stories for me to review. 
3rd place: I will follow you and you get to choose 1 story for me to review
Runner up: I will follow and like two stories of my choice.

• Crazy

I would love to see what you can come up with. I will include poetry:)

Would you consider having a second prompt for poems?

• rosemarywisdom

I'll try to do this about the city I was born in (and am spending my college and graduate years in), Chicago.

• Crazy

I don't mind how you write and if you have lived somewhere else please write about it. I want to hear about lots of places:)

• writersblockstinks

Would it be fine if I set it in a different country that I've lived in?

• mia_:)

I love this prompt! Is poetry accepted?

• batman_is_a_cracker

My god, that sounds amazing. I have a love/hate relationship with where I grew up. I should write about it more, honestly. Thanks for this :)