Writers of the World

Retired.
Love you all.
[Formerly ran by Dmoral & BurningMidnightOil]

To those who remember us,
Thanks for everything, are 2 years of activity were everything, it was truly amazing.

To those who don't know us,
You missed a heck of a couple of years, but I'm sure your time here will still be amazing. Perhaps one day we'll be back and active. Perhaps.

Link Your Prompt Responses Here!

4
So there are 2 options regarding responding to prompts.

1) Leave a comment with your piece/poem/story/etc inspired by the prompt on the actual site and "sign it" with your pen name or real name at the end. 

For Ex.
ā€œIā€™m going to wrap this over your eyes and all you have to do is let go, okay?ā€
"You terrify me," she whispered.

~Writers of the World

2) Write a piece here on WTW & link it to a post where we'll collect responses (it will be published shortly)--but don't forget to link our blog in the footnotes, giving us credit for your prompt inspiration!

• mia_:)

Replying: Okay, sounds good! Thank you soooo much for all your help! I can't wait to participate!! :)

• mia_:)

Ok, awesome! I might take it in the future. Also, for the prompt, how often will a new one be posted? Can I write them here and post them, then comment a link here?

• Writers of the World

replying: mia_:)
    no the survey isn't required but it'd help a ton if u took it--plus, it's anonymous! also, do whatever makes you comfortable

• mia_:)

I want to do this, but is the survey required? Also, I would feel more comfortable only linking my posts to WtW instead of the blog. Is that ok?