sunny.v

she/her | asian
wtw community’s official older sister
running off into the sunset with circe
est. april 27, 2020

swordwielding protector of all minority groups
satire sorceress, lady knight

she clasps peonies, allure, & love

it’s gonna be so embarrassing if no one asks me anything but...here goes! drop some q’s in the comments and i’ll drop some a’s whenever i get to it!

​q&a for 50+ followers!! #askthewriter

13
all 50+ of you are getting married to me! kidding, that’s not what you signed up for (unless?). 

wow. FIFTY. not to get sappy but each and every one of your “__ is following you” notifications lit up my day. your support means the world to me. <3

i joined (really, technically) on april 27th 2020 (despite my oldest pieces. it’s a long story) and i was just a girl recovering from a big surgery that had her down in the dumps for a long time. writing always helped me escape from poor mental states, so i tried that, and had no idea 50 people would help me feel just the tiniest bit better. truly, merci.

so: please drop some questions for me below in the comments! don’t be a stranger, any question will do! whether it be burning questions about the deepest secrets of mysterious user sunny.v, or just how tall i am/my favorite hobby, anything!
-i’m a greedy little dragon. your questions are my shiny things! grr.
-thank you all again! dragons can’t hug, so please accept my awkward clawed dragon finger dance.

Congrats!
    Favourite band?
    Favourite show?
    Favourite movie?
    Favourite trope in literature?
    Least favorite trope?
    Best song you've heard?
    Piece you're most proud of?
    Thing you miss most since quarantine begun?
    Thing you like most about yourself?
    Favourite style/genre of writing?

• Samina

Embarrassing memory.
    One thing you hate about yourself ( if you want you could answer)
    What is your guilty pleasure?
    Any weird food combination that is good enough to try.
    What has been your best moment this year (so far)?
    One thing you could change about the world.
    One stereotype you hate the most.
    What’s your biggest fear?
    If you were the President for a day what would you do?
    If you got one superpower what would it be?
    True love or your career(dreams)
    Where do you hope to be five years from now? Ten? Fifteen?

CONGRATULATIONS!

• joella

reply: awww don't be flustered that's the nicest thing ever!! I feel so honored :) I'm so proud to be your first wtw friend (I feel like I "discovered" you, even though you're such a good writer that everyone would've found you anyways.)
    you got a ton of questions so hopefully none of these will be repetitive (feel free to ignore any!)
    favorite outfit in your closet?
    what do you look like? (basic questions but I'm trying to picture you in my head lol)
    something you wish other people knew about you?
    if your life was a book, what would the title be?
    something about your personality that might surprise people?
    when's your birthday/ what grade are you in?
    a fictional character that you wish was real and why
    a phrase you use a lot
    something you do for fun besides writing?
    three words your friends/ family would use to describe you
    and, lastly, the most important question...
    if we ever meet irl, can we get donuts? ;)

• joella

reply: tysm!! you totally don't have to postpone the q&a for me; that's really sweet of you to even suggest! I'll try to come up with some questions later today. ily <3 <3

• birthdaycandles

aaahhhhh I'm so proud of you, look at you reaching your milestones, you're gonna make me cry ;'( You are so so so deserving of this! Love being your follower so much <3
    Okay enough of the sappy stuff: Questionnnsssss
    1. Would you rather wear socks for the rest of your life or gloves for the rest of your life?
    2. What's your favourite vegetable?
    3. Do you have any pets?
    4. Favourite song at the minute?
    5. What was the last movie you watched? Was it any good?

Replying: I guess you just have a knack for inspiring spit takes. Either that or you've just got really bad timing XD.

Replying: I almost spit out my tea because you're so adorable. Definitely a nerd, but I love it. If you want someone to write a science poem about lightning, Tushar Mandhan is your guy. Throw out the suggestion, and if he has the time I'm sure he'd love to.

• Kizzy Wade

Hello, I very much appreciate all your work, this may sound weird but about 25 minutes ago you left a comment on my piece ‘Empathy’ but I’m clumsy and I deleted it. Would you mind repeating it here? I’m absolutely desperate for feedback. Thanks

goodness, i do believe this is the fastest i've ever seen anyone pass the 50 follower milestone! utter congratulations - your writing is brilliant and you deserve every one.

some questions (no pressure to answer them all, this is all good fun anyway):
    what do you want people to say about you most?
    there is a holy sword hanging on your wall that you found on the street last week. describe it.
    there is something following you on your way home from the bus stop. five steps from your front door, you turn around and face it. what does it look like?
    you are dreaming and there is a door in front of you. what do you want to find behind it? what do you expect to find? what do you fear is behind it?
    you are a world-renowned author. what is your pseudonym?
    what does your dream home look like? (e.g. location, interior, who you are living with, etc.)
    if one of your stories were to become a screenplay, which would you choose? who would you have direct your film?
    every so often, you hear whispers only you can hear. do you listen to them? what do they say? would you be surprised if you found someone else who could hear the whispers and discovered where they came from?
    a quote is attributed to you for the ages. what is it?
    every month, you go to the market and buy a witch's wares. what do you buy, and how much do they cost? why are you buying them, and does your family approve?
    what character trope do you think you embody?
    you are descended from a god. how does your lineage present itself?
    there is a rapping at the door, but when you look through the window, no one is there. do you open the door?
    and finally: how are you?

• Charisse Marison

Congrats! I'm really proud to be one of them (even though I'm a more recent follower) because you are so talented and funny! Okay, question time!
    1) Are you okay after your surgery? Are you feeling better?
    2) Favorite Youtubers?
    3) Biggest inspiration in your life?
    4) Favorite dessert?
    5) What's the most rebellious thing you have ever done?
    Alright, that's it for now. Sorry, it's been a busy day and my last brain cells are dying. Congrats again! All the love to you <3
    1)

• joella

yayy!! I'm so happy for you :) I can't believe it was only a few weeks ago when you told me you didn't have enough followers to do a q&a! dropping questions soon!

• mia_:)

Wow! 50 followers in such a short period of time, but I have to say, I'm not surprised! You're so talented and kind and fun and I'm glad that we have a budding friendship! <3
    Now, for some questions! (feel free not to answer any of these!)
    1. Funniest thing that has happened to you in quarantine?
    2. Describe your dream bedroom.
    3. Describe your favorite pair of shoes.
    4. Spicy foods: yes or no?
    5. Favorite dessert?
    6. What is one thing that you will never do again?
    7. Have you ever experienced peer pressure?
    8. Hobbies?
    9. Weird food combo that you love?
    10. What is your spirit animal?

Also, about your surgery, are you okay? I'm glad you're recovering! I'm here for you! Also, your finger dance was beautiful! <3<3

congrats!

Wow! Congratulations and I'm proud to be one of your followers!
    1. If you could hang out with any cartoon character, who would you choose and why?
    2. If you could add a word to the English dictionary what would you add and what would it mean?
    3. If you were in the Hunger Games, which three people (whether living, dead, fictional, or real) would you choose to be your allies?
    4. If you could choose your age forever, which age would you choose and why?
    5. If you were to meet any living person for dinner, who would you meet and why?
    6. Would you rather be able to become invisible or fly?
    7. Would you rather live where it never snows or where the temperature is never below 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
    8. Cats or dogs?
    9. If you could be an animal, what animal would you be and why?
    10. If you could bring back any fashion trend from any period in time, which would it be and why?
    11. What would you do with a million dollars? A billion?
    12. If you could trade places with anybody in the world, who would it be and why?
    13. If you could kill any fashion trend forever, what would it be?
    14. If you could be in any movie, what would it be and what character would you be?
    15. What fictional world or place would you like to visit?
    16. What's the best advice someone has given you?

• delete

Have you entered any competitions on WtW? If so, which one has been your favourite to participate in and why?

you have the right to not answer any of the questions listed :)
    1. are you apart of any niche communities? ;)
    2. how did you end up at WtW?
    3. what is your greatest regret?
    4. what is one thing you'd do if there were no consequences afterwards?
    5. what is the one thing you can't stand other people saying?
    6. what is one thing you can't stand about yourself?
    7. what is your favorite writing trope?

• acrosstheuniverse28

Got a favorite book? How about a favorite song/album/artist?

• Quarkoala

On a scale from 1 to often, how often are you tempted to use clichés?

• Quarkoala

What would be more embarrassing: having to answer a very personal question, or not getting any questions to answer?

• Two Heartbeats

Favorite kind of candy?