Ethan Lindsay

Please, readers, I would like any type/kind of feedback from you people.

The County that rose to Power and Fame

0
The prologue of The County that rose to Power and Fame

German and Sue Livingston has popularity because they are well known for their uniqueness in their imagination and their wealth. One afternoon in the wilderness, Brian looks all around the wilderness and finds peace right there in the forest. That night everything falls silent. Brian has his headlamp so that he can see everything. After Brian's adventure, he decides to go home. At his house, his family is hiding because they want to surprise him on his birthday. "Today is Brian's 10th birthday. Last year he was 9 years old." His older sister Hope said softly to her younger sister Anna. "I can't believe he turned double digits this year. I think we shouldn't be hiding anymore because he isn't here yet. We probably should tell our parents and our younger brother Brady that he is still not here yet."  Anna said quickly and softly. " Yeah, I agree with you," ‚Äč Hope said in a quiet voice. " It's time to go to bed." Their mother's voice echoed upstairs. "Okay!" They sang together. "When is Brian coming home?" Anna spoke in a loud voice. "In 45 minutes" her father's voice boomed.  "Dad!"  Anna yelled. All is silence. No answer. "Mom!" She yells once more. No answer. "Anna!" Hope screamed at the top of her lungs. Hope is in the attic. "What!" Anna replied. "Come here quickly!" Hope's voice echoed to the kitchen. "Coming!" Anna ran up to the attic. "Right now!" "Okay!"  "What is it?" "It's something that you don't want to see." "I already saw it." "Oh you did?" "Yeah." 

• May 21, 2020 - 9:55am (Now Viewing)