chrysanthemums&ink

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ.

what i learned from mob psycho 100 season 2. highly recommend this anime. like seriously, the animation is stellar and the message is just brilliant.

presumptuous epiphany: maybe i'm not that special after all

5

maybe i had been a little bit presumptuous before—
obsessed with imagery and descriptions and auditory feedback, i try to live up to the mere shadow of someone above me. although i don't think my whole life up to this point was lived in vain, i think something was wrong with me all this time. 
all the praise i've garnered, all the respect i've paid and been paid, perhaps it meant nothing after all. screw my 'God-given' talent, screw my 'natural intelligence', screw my 'uniqueness', screw all of the special traits that make me different from anyone else, screw my self image, maybe—

those are all secondary to the choice i make right now.

• Dmoral

i liked this piece so i could comment on it later & now that i'm here i totally forget & all i remember is i was gonna comment some long freakin' thing about how this hit home and made my soul turn & yeah, this piece was amazingly breathtaking

• joella

this. this piece hit HOME
    random q- are you active on any other writing websites (like the prose or wattpad?)