MarvelousMarshmallow

13
Scorpio
Just trying to find her way on this planet like everyone else
Book currently reading: A Good Girl's Guide to Murder
~Joined May 17th, 2020~

Tell me which one you like the best!

Names

A breakfast joint - Num Num’s
A new smartphone - Pretty Pixels 
An eyeglasses store - Rad Rims
A dog pound - Castaway Canines 
A highway - Path of Pollution 
An island resort - Hakuna Matata (I would get sued by Disney though)
A new constellation - The Night’s Freckles 
A pet polar bear - Snow Cone 
A nail polish color - The Void
A new butterfly species - Flappers

• Jasmine khawar

I love breakfast joint's name...num num's, so cute:D

• Bananasaurus

Love these names! Also, in response to your question about Eluminarus Gunin: I was trying to make it sound Latin but wasn't going for any particular meaning :p

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Just published a new part of soulmates and angels

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

I love the Hakuna Matata resort. It means no worried for the rest of your days. I totally did not sing that in my head when I typed it. Lol. Welcome to Write the world I have been on here since I was your age and now I am 17. If you need anything let me know :). The WTW community is amazing! Feel free to check out my work :)

welcome to write the world, oh young one! i’m sunny and i’m very scary. kidding. if you need any help/want me to check out a piece, give me a holler! i don’t bite, normally! or jingle a bell, either one. hope you have a great time here, hope you’ll love it! ps there have been a lot of tips for how to use the site posted by seasoned writers, go check them out!

You're welcome! First piece of advice: When you want to reply to something a writer has commented on one of your pieces, go to their account to reply, because they won't get a notification if you just comment on your own piece. If you can, comment on an update/announcement post, but if you can't find one, just comment "Replying: [your message]" on their most recent piece. I happened to come back to this post because someone I follow liked it, but normally that won't happen. I hope this was helpful!

• MarvelousMarshmallow

Thanks for the warming welcomes. I can tell already that this place is going to be awesome!

Hello! I am Mia's friend and I am also volunteering my services. Write the World is awesome, so welcome! Check out Dmoral13's helpful hints, the Writers of the World profile, and the_enclave for some super awesome advice.

• mia_:)

Welcome to Write the World! I love the name for your island resort *hums Hakuna Matata* :) My name's Mia and I know you'll love it here! Let me know in a comment on one of my posts if you need anything! Can't wait to see what else you write!!! :)