Halopoet

Pakistan

14
Leo
Vintage literature
A proud Muslim
"Words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart"

COMPETITION!!

5
This is what all of you have been waiting for. Yess the competition announcement. Now I don't know if im gonna have much participants for this one as it is my first ever competition. But i will keep my promise. Before we get started, here's a list of the people who follow me, who are very creative and who should be followed as well.
Coolgirl2020
mia_:)
Hailie Ogden
Julia V
CrazyNinjaKid
hi i'm jackson ;)
Charisse Marison
Writing4Life
sherry171
Chaseoceans
WhispersOfGray
A Rose
nelarifigueroa
Vinter Vejen
Karma's_Coming
Chaoko
MuslimQueen06
sunny.v
Boogie With Stu
Doodleninja
Ollie Octopus
Now on to the prompts
Prompt one:
Retell your favorite song in the form of a short story only. OR. Write a scenario that perfectly fits any taylor swift song. Remember, you have to use some of the lyrics in your scenario.
No word limit
Prompt two:
Write an arguementative essay or just anything(except for poetry or short story) on what the slogan"my body my choice" means or means to you. Now i dont wanna start a war r anything so make sure that your writing is humble. If any piece seems offensive, it will be disqualified.
No word limit.
Prompt three:
Write an epilogue of a book you think didnot have a good ending. It can be any book
No word limit
Prompt four:
Write a poem against stereotypes. Remember i have nothing against free styled poems but this one should rhyme.
No word limit.
Prizes:
There will be one position from each prompt. Prizes are same for all winners.
A follow
im already doing free reviews so those won't be included 
Five likes of your choice
Five comments of my choice.
The competition will be closed as soon as I have enough entries.
 I hope many people enter. To enter you just have to include #Halo in the title. And comment on this post that you have entered. No need to link it. One entry per prompt. Thanks all of you and goodbye.