BirdofPrey

Bookworm
Poet
Griffyndor
Athena cabin
Aries
Aspiring attorney and falcon trainer
HUGE Rick Riordan fan
Especially the Heroes of Olympus
plz follow
and send me waffles ;)
or cookies
those work too

Thanks everyone for making life better I wish there were more people like you all. Go say hi to my friends & lunch buddies mirkat and sci-Fi! Have a great day be kind and eat waffles! Don't do anything I wouldn't do! (or would do actually)

Contest (My first!) - Melancholy Life - FINAL notice!!!

1
Hi! For my contest, I will be judging by the writing piece, not the spelling, so as long as I can read it, then it is eligible to win. Also, There will be three winners total, not for each prompt. The limit of pieces of writing you can enter is 2, but they have to be from different prompts. The prizes are:
  • ‚Äč1st place: 15 likes, a shout-out on my profile for six weeks, a review on six of your pieces, and one follower if I am not already following you.
  • 2nd place: 10 likes, a shout-out on my profile for a month, review on four of your pieces, and one follower if I am not already following you.
  • 3rd place: 5 likes, a shout-out on my profile for two weeks, reviews on two of your pieces, and one follower if I am not already following you. 

To enter, title your piece as: Melancholy Song Prompt #(enter prompt number here) (enter your title here).
Deadline: June 5th
Prompt #1: 
  1. Write a poem about something that makes you feel sad and happy at the same time.
  2. Write a short story that somewhat relates to a sad moment in your life.
  3. Write a poem or a paragraph or two about something that you feel guilty for being happy or sad about.
Prompt #2:
  1. Write a poem about how you feel when you think of the future or the past.
  2. Write a flash fiction story about something very sad that you hope will never happen to you.
  3. Write a paragraph or a poem about something you wish you could reverse.
Prompt #3:
  1. Write a poem about something that you feel bad about wanting.
  2. Write a poem about something that you wish had never happened.
  3. Write a mysterious short story that uses some elements from a rough time in your life.
Have fun!