cherryn

Aspiring Writer
Catholic
Marvel Fan
Pianist
Proud Sri Lankan
profile pic is from [MV] IU(아이유) _ eight(에잇) (Prod.&Feat. SUGA of BTS)

Kind

8
I wish people were more kind. Genuinely, kind. It's not a lot that I'm asking for, but if my wish became true, then I believe this world we live in would become a better place. A kind, and safer place. The fact that some people bully others just to let their anger out, or that others "can't be bothered" to be nice to people. Doing something kind for just one person can change that person's life. When I was the new girl at my current school, a girl who I didn't even know shared her notes with me. I was obviously struggling in that subject, so the fact that she did that for me is something I won't forget. Her deed may have been small, but to me, it was the beginning of a new friendship. After being friends with her for about a year, I realized just how grateful I was to know her. The way she considered others before herself, and looked out for those who looked upset was something I wanted to improve on. So, if there's one thing I wish to make a change in the world, it is the way people treat others. If only, everyone could "love one another."

• birthdaycandles

<3 yes yes yess!

• asta

hey, i don't think i have enough feedback for this piece, would you mind submitting another?

1) i totally totally agree

2) replying: i’m happy you could relate! that’s really what I was going for—creating a peace that hopefully people who struggle with their identity through their name could relate to. i’m so sorry people mispronounce your name a lot :( at least we can share an experience?

• lindsmariebuck

I love this and agree 100%