mia_:)

13 || she/her || wtw's resident adoptee :)

let's be friends! :) <3

mochi waffle :D

est. march 5, 2020

sorry 'bout this rant/pity party for myself! haha, republishing this because today would be my bat mitzvah, but it was cancelled :(

anyway, if you're reading this, have a great day! <3<3

מפספס

9
how will it feel?
how will it feel to watch as they finger their tzitzit, my fingers catching nothing but air?
how will it feel to hear mumbles of stomachs twisting themselves in two, mine guiltily full?
how will it feel to see others granted womanhood before myself,
passing me in the race of progress?
yes, i know. it's all theoretical, really,
but still. 
how will it feel to have missed out?
how will it feel to be the one who    
                                                        breaks tradition?

the title means "missing out" in Hebrew

• May 23, 2020 - 10:04am (Now Viewing)

• Tushar Mandhan

Why was it cancelled? Oh God! You're Jewish.....i'm so glad!!!! For some reason I've researching so much about judaism.....Did it sound weird but it's just so good to have friends from different communities because then you get to learn about different cultures!

Replying: I'm glad you liked it! Have you gotten an answer about Padlet yet? No pressure.

• Eleanor M

getting back to you on your question: i think since i did overall, those who won for their prompts get the first place prize, 10 likes and 5 reviews, i think it was. how does that sound?

• joella

awww I'm so sorry your bat mitzvah was cancelled :( wishing u mazel tov anyways!
    also, reply: dw it wasn't creepy at all!! I lovee anastasia; it's probably one of my favorite musicals :)

• CrazyNinjaKid

Replying: Thanks!!!! You are so kind <3

replying: ah, now i’m embarrassed for misinterpreting this...in any case, i’m sorry about your bat mitzvah!! no need to worry about being dramatic, you’re very valid!

:( this was interesting and really prettily written, but i hope you're feeling better! i don't know you very well so i don't want to unnecessarily read between lines but just know a lot of people struggle with culture as well and you are not alone!

You once told me not to apologize for a rant and I am now using that against you

• addy_24

This is really good! Love the title!