elliem

Apparently, I'm 17
Come to my feed for free hugs :)
Somebody run through castle ruins at midnight with me

Acting
Dancing
Singing
Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
Petrichor
Soft girl/Dark academia mix
Virgo
ENFJ

WtW pixie

I joined on March 30th, 2020 :)

I'm happy to do reviews if anyone needs/wants one! I take time with and put thought into my reviews so keep in mind that they may take a while :)

Become A Character: I Still Need 3 Minor Characters if Anyone Wants to Participate!!

16
    Good morning, WtW!
    Yesterday I released something called "Become A Character", where I was getting users to respond to my post to become a character in a short story that I am writing. I didn't know how people would respond, but within minutes I had most spots taken up. Now, I have an official cast list!
    The prompt the most voted for was b) Fantasy. The prompt is: Genre: Fantasy. Setting: Medieval times in the kingdom of Writenworldar. Plot: The protagonist is the heir to the throne, where the current ruler is a tyrant (the ruler is also the "leader" character). The antagonist is a powerful witch (can be any gender) that is part of the coven that plans to overthrow the ruler. The protagonist thinks the coven will try to harm them too--until the antagonist meets them in person to send the protagonist a message: join the coven.

Here's my cast, with more details on the specific roles of each character:

Protagonist: Princess Maira. Character Name: Maira. Maira is a princess and heir to the throne. After her father, the king, stepped down from ruling, her eldest sister, Julia, took up the role. Maira is now one of the subjects stuck under the rule and power of her sister.
    Protagonist's Best Friend/Sidekick: Anne Blackwood. Character Name: Anne. Anne has been the handmaiden of Maira for years. Up until Julia was coronated, she was fed well and kept safe from harm. Now, Anne is less safe than ever, and is treated no better than the rats in the village. When she hears of the lower courts being attacked by a dangerous coven, it's safe to say that she has conflicted feelings.
    Leader: Julia V. Character Name: Julia. Julia is the new Queen of Writenworldar. Before coronated, she was a gentle princess that was loved by all. But, like all the greats, power changed her. Now, the sweet Julia that everyone loves is hidden under a glittering crown. How will it be removed?
    Antagonist: chrysanthemumsandink. Character Name: Chris. Chris is the head witch in the Thirteenth Coven, the coven that has been attacking the lower courts and slowly climbing up to Julia's kingdom. Her final goal is to take away the tyrants ruling Writenworldar, although her tactics are often...questionable. Chris is sneaky, cunning, manipulative, and mad, but her cause is good.
    Antagonist's Best Friend: AutumnRain. Character Name: Autumn. Autumn is the secondary witch in the Thirteenth Coven. She's been Chris's best friend for years, although she is much more shy and sweet. She doesn't always agree with Chris's tactics, and doesn't have the heart to admit how much she wants to escape the coven. She can't admit to Chris how the attacks and fires have been giving her constant nightmares.
    The Brains/Skeptic: Coolgirl2020. Character Name: Elena. Elena is the brains of the Thirteenth Coven. Despite being born a powerless witch, her sister Chris decided to keep her in the coven due to her brains. Elena does all the planning and battle strategy and keeps her peers from doing something that they or other Coven members will regret.
    The One Without A Side: Souled Out. Character Name: Lea. Lea is the third and final sister of Julia and Maira, and the youngest of the three. Though she is close with both, she doesn't always agree with Julia's ways. She also finds the Thirteenth Coven dangerous and untrustworthy.

Other Things I May Need:

I felt bad, because some people commented with spots that were already taken, or said things like "Give me any part". These were the ones who didn't get parts, unfortunately. However, I will need a few characters that have cameos (someone who briefly pops in). These could be characters like palace guards, extra coven members, other handmaidens, etc. Here's a list below. If you are one of the ones who commented and didn't get a part, you're welcome to comment and claim one of them. However, if you notice that someone has already taken it, don't ask for it! It means that they have already claimed the part, and you will not get it.

So, here are the extra characters:

Julia's Handmaiden
    Water Bringer
    Palace Guard 1
    Palace Guard 2
    Coven Member 1
    Coven Member 2
    Coven Member 3
    Villager 1
    Villager 2

I'll try to incorporate everyone that I can. If you have already been cast, do not ask for another part. They are for people who were wishing to get a role but missed out (or those in general who would like to be cast.)

Other Rules: You must tell me which character (and please only one character) you want to be. Also, tell me your name (or the name you want for your character if you don't feel comfortable with your real name), and your preferred pronouns. Lastly, tell me if there's anything you'd be uncomfortable with your character doing/looking like/saying. I don't intend to offend anyone.

Thanks everyone for the support and participation! 

• delete

Hey there, I would love to take part even though I’m so late! I’d like to go for the part of Julia’s handmaiden, but if not any part would do. As you’re the creator of userfiction, Ellie, I’d love to take part in one of your first pieces as anything. My name is Ellen (you know that lol) and my pronouns are she/her. I’m fine with anything just no romance, sex or any suicide :)

• .amelia.

Hey! If you're still have a few slots, I'd love to be the Water Bringer :D

I'm a girl, so pronouns are She/Her.
    I'm kinda short, but always sticks to proper attire and decorum. :p
    So I'd hate to see myself as a kind of rebel (like no swearing, adultery or anything beyond the rules, unless for the greater good)
    I've long, black hair and generally shorter than an average 17 year old kid.

Other than that, I think I'm good to go :)

• HelpMe512

If you still need roles, I'd love to make an appearance maybe as coven member 2! My name is Rowan (no surname pls), my pronouns are he/they. I'm a smol boi, and very mysterious in appearance. I have short dark hair and usually am in baggy clothes. I'm a lone wolf with social anxiety so I usually am cold to others, but am very loving to those in my inner circle. I'm cool with almost anything in the story except extremely romantic stuff. I'm chill with the cursing. <3 glad to have a chance to take part

• mia_:)

Hi! I would love to be any member of your story! My name is Mia, pronouns are she/her. I have long brown hair and hazel eyes and smile a lot! I tend to have tons of energy and am kind to everyone (I hope!). Thanks for hopefully including me! This is such a fun idea!

I would love to be Julias handmaiden. My name is Saanvi. Pronouns, She/her. I'm fine with romantic scenes, but nothing to drastic, and it would be great if there wasn't any cursing. I don't mind any kind of look.

• Princess Maria

Oh, yes, I'd be uncomfortable with any super romantic scenes. Anything else I'm good with except cursing cause I don't do that either.

• Boogie With Stu

Oh also have contest results out. like just out so it's probably still on the dashboard :)

• Boogie With Stu

Hey I got my one of these published, if you want to go check it out :)

Replying: Oh, in that case, can I please be Coven Member 1? Thanks!

• Princess Maria

Awesome! This looks like such a great plot!

• cherryn

Hi! I'd love to be Villager 1, and my name is Nethu. However, you can call me Cherry. Honestly though, you can name me anything. I don't mind. I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I did read the comments to see if anyone wanted to be Villager 1, and I didn't come across any. In case Villager 1 is taken, I'd be happy with any extra role! Have a lovely day.

• Souled Out

Thank you!! :D I'm excited to read the story! :)

• Currently Unavailable

YES!!! YOU MADE ME A MAGE!!! Though a powerless one. Hm...Could I go through something that makes me get my powers back? In a very AWESOME way? Thank you.

• mia_:)

Oof, I didn't see this! If you want to use me, I'm totally open, but no pressure! This is such a cool idea! :)

• Boogie With Stu

Ooh can I be a palace guard? I'm Isabella, I have red-blonde hair and blue eyes, like to joke around but can be pretty serious. If I'm wearing a helmet there's not much you can do about my facial features which is perfectly fine.

Also since you're doing a fantasy background I think I'll do a modern :)

• Halopoet

Maybe coven member 3 my name is still raven wilde. Pronouns are she/her

• batman_is_a_cracker

Oh, I forgot to include pronouns. I'm fine with she/her or he/him, really. Whatever fits the story the most. I'm comfortable with anything except for like, an intercourse scene because that'd just be weird.

• T r a l a l a

Congrats everyone! :)

• batman_is_a_cracker

I wouldn't mind being Julia's handmaiden. My name is Sid.

Yesss I'm so excited!!