Writers of the World

Retired.
Love you all.
[Formerly ran by Dmoral & BurningMidnightOil]

To those who remember us,
Thanks for everything, are 2 years of activity were everything, it was truly amazing.

To those who don't know us,
You missed a heck of a couple of years, but I'm sure your time here will still be amazing. Perhaps one day we'll be back and active. Perhaps.

*Virtual* Summer Writing Camp: 5 Ws of the Blog

19
*Drum Roll* Here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for---a Write the World summer camp! And, what makes it all the better-It's virtual!! After conversing with a fellow user (who shall remind nameless) we've decided to host this very summer camp. Now, my favorite ways to explain information-the 5 'W's.

Who?:
Us, the Writers of the World account-Users hosted and purely for your benefit.

What?:
A virtual summer camp! We're going to post writing tips, guides, & pointers. Like, world-building, relationship writing, character creating. We're not doing competitions or really prompts like WTW does, more like, helping you write on WTW. Does this make sense? Also, there may be prizes (besides improving) if you join....like, I don't know: features? reviews on WTW? shout outs? The automatic promise of having a piece in monthly must-reads? All of these above? Yes!
So, it's just a blog you can check occasionally throughout the summer, see what's happening. We'll mention other pieces of literature and writing styles, as well as help like "Other Words for Said" tabs, etc etc. Interested? Keep reading!

Where?:
A BLOG! So we decided since people wouldn't want to share their personnel information like, emails, phone #s, etc, so make a blog for everyone to access. Once this is launched, a link will be added to our 'Message' box. In addition, if you would like to receive a personal notification for this, comment below these words EXACTLY: I would like to receive a notification! 

When:
This Virtual Camp will officially be started on Monday, May 18th, 2020. It will officially end on Tuesday, August 14th, 2020. Once again, it's a camp, it can't last forever.

Why?:
To help you! I feel as though a wave of new writers are coming in and some people are facing writer's block and complications with their writing. Also, this is to help all writers improve---because everyone has room for improvement!

If you have questions, visit our Questions?? page! Please avoid commenting questions below.
Ever since I've recruited help, I've been catching up on reviews! Also, this doesn't mean we're stopping Monthly Must Reads---those are still going.

• Cheshire Cat

I would like to receive a notification!

I would like to receive a notification!

• delete

IM SO SORRY IM LATE please may I have a notification?

• ElsaRee

I would like to receive a notification!

• elliem

I would like to receive a notification!

• journal.scribbles

I would like to receive a notification!

• lindsmariebuck

I would like to receive a notification!

• Samina

I would love to get a notification!

• joella

I'd love to participate! this is a great idea :)

I would like to receive a notification!

• amazing grace

yes!!! i can't wait. when you announced the first thing i was so excited until i saw the time and the price, but now i can't wait :)

Is it okay if I join in the beginning, but I might have to leave sometime in between. Living in india, even though we're in lockdown, school starts in mid-June, so I might not be able to keep up....

• Writers of the World

@mia_:)
    this virtual camp it is completely at your leisure--a rare summer camp thing, isn't it? ;)

Such a helpful idea! I would like to receive a notification!

• mia_:)

This is amazing! Thank you for pouring so much into improving all of our writing experiences! Just wondering: is there a serious commitment for this camp? I'd love to participate, but want to make sure I'll be able to keep up.

• Ursa

I would like to receive a notification!

not all heroes have capes. unless Writers of the World has a cape, in which case...

What on earth are we all gonna do without you when you age out? Are you seriously users or just professionals in disguise? XD

• Just_A_Memory

This is such a fun idea! I'm totally down for it!