Calisa

Dominica

17| Just a dreamer who exists solely in her words because the real world is too damaging of her fragile nature. her biggest dream is to escape her tiny island and let the world read her works

4 a.m. conversations when sleep evades me

2
But I wanna run away. I wanna go to a mountain top and scream to my heart's content. I want to sit with my best friend and eat ice cream as I shed all the tears I've held in. I wanna lay in bed with someone I trust with my whole heart right next to me as they tell me everything will be okay eventually. I wanna live a life that makes me feel like I'm actually alive. I wanna be hugged like I'm worth something and like I mean something to someone. I wanna be loved and cared for and not just abandoned when someone better comes along. I wanna be free from blame and arguments and scars. I wanna take a walk with my best friend or go on a hike or go to the beach as we fool around. I wanna have a picnic as we talk about everything and nothing. I wanna be kissed like I'm the only person they're thinking of.
This is a part of a conversation I had with my best friend when we were supposed to be asleep but he stayed up because I could not sleep