Emi

American
Biracial
Ravenclaw
Lunar
Rider of the Rohirrim
Narnian
Prydain citizen
District 7
Chef
Gardener
Baker
Bibliophile
Writer
Artist
Seamstress
Musician
Homeschooler
Romantic
Nerd
Archer
Rifler

¡Hola a todos! My name is Emi and I love writing. I try to write positive, happy things to make people feel better or laugh, but you will find serious work here too. I try to keep away from anything depressing or angry-sounding because I think we have enough sad stuff in this world.

"I choose joy!"

Joined May 13, 2020

Thanks so all my followers from the United States, Qatar, India, Ireland, Australia, Belgium, Nigeria, South Africa, the United Kingdom, Brazil, Singapore, Puerto Rico, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Ukraine, and Canada! You guys are amazing.

Take the Controls

PROMPT: Spaceship Earth

3
    Working as crew members means that we must take hold of the mission, and be active in achieving it. Passengers would simply sit in the spaceship and let it carry them. A crew member, in contrast, would take the controls and make the spaceship go where it needs to go.
    Life is the same way. Rather than simply sitting and letting life pass us by, we must be active towards achieving our "mission" in life. We must take the controls of our spaceship and thus take control of our lives. Instead of allowing this horrible illness to beat us down, we should use this time to get back on our feet and stand strong in the turmoil, and stay on course in the wide expanse of the universe.

• AbigailSauble

I couldn't comment on your piece 'Dear Me', but I really loved it! Recently I wrote a letter to myself, not to be opened for another ten years. Which is pretty much the same thing. =)
    I love the empathy you express for your mom, and how you know it must all look different from her POV. Excellent work!

As for this:
    Yes! I've been pretty passive in my future, I make plans, but don't follow through sometimes. This time has been good to show me things that I should do, and I am starting to actually work on them. =)
    Team work is good, and God is always in control!

Keep on! God bless!

• Vinter Vejen

I love your writing style very much! There’s an undertone of sweetness in it. I love it!