Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
Youtuber
Capricorn
Hopeless Romantic
Poet????

Go and check out
Tushar Mandhan, or else I will steal your chocolates :P I don't have words for him.
Pure heart, Mishthi Sharma, V-Rose and EliathRose
----------------------------------
PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READING; THEY MEAN A LOT TO ME
----------------------------------
CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING INFORMATIVE PIECE
https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/187
---------------------------------
"Paper is more patient than man" ~ Anne Frank
“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”-John Green
“And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.”-Stephen Chbosky
“I want you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be.”- Lady Bird
“I am a mess"-Elio

Astonishing Dream #inside #contest_13 prompt 4

8
I had arranged everything for my jewelry making competition. Now I packed my purple bag and zipped it up. My eyelid was heavy. I headed to brush my teeth and go to bed. I pulled my blanket and was wondering how will my competition go. With that thrill and excitement, I shut my eyes.
It was a bright Sunday. Sunshine fell in my eyes and I woke up. I headed to change and get ready for school. I plated my hair into two ponies and polished my shoes. I wore my favorite black watch on which I trusted my life. I headed to the car and then reached the school. Everything was normal. My bell rang and the jewelry making competition started. I zipped open my bag, putting my hand feeling for my pouch. My face color changed. I was astonished, and my heartbeat stopped for a second. I forget my pouch, and glue was in it. My eyelid was almost full of a tear, but I was strong. I thought of my childhood friend who was my classmate. She was never interested in participating in competitions, but she had an impressive collection of stationery. I headed towards her and asked her for the glue stick. She had one with UHU yellow color big glue stick. I borrowed and started my work. I was almost done. I displayed my jewelry, and judges loved it. I remember that day ended on a great note. “Wake up”, my mother shook me hard. I woke up and realized it was a dream. Then what I started my casual day work just like in a dream. I changed my dress, plated two ponies, put on my black wristwatch, which had never betrayed me. I polished my shoes. I went into the car just as usual. I assured that my pouch was with me, and I didn’t misplace it. I opened my bag and checked once more in the car. I went to school, and everything was normal. But this time also I forgot my pouch and borrowed from the same friend who wasn’t taking part, she had the same UHU yellow color big glue stick, everything was the same. 

Now you must wonder how did I leave behind my glue. You remember, I zipped open my bag and check for my glue. But I didn’t zip it back. So when I was leaving my car, it fell down. And that’s how my dream turned true. 
Word count 411
Date completed 8 May 2020
This is the dream I had in my 4th class. I was shocked and surprised. Everything is exactly the same in the dream and reality. 

• May 15, 2020 - 4:58am (Now Viewing)

• Cheshire Cat

contest results are up

• Cheshire Cat

hey this was really nice

• Cheshire Cat

I gonna start reading them tomorrow but thx for checking

• Cheshire Cat

dont worry I got it

• Tushar Mandhan

I would be in deep shock and might start questioning everything around me if anything like this ever happened to me.....XD

Replying: Oh, of course, you can keep it published. It's a nice piece.

• Mishthi Sharma

That's surreal! If anything like this happens to me I will surely go crazy and declare myself a psychic. XD

I am sorry, but I told you that the prompt is not for your guys' dreams, it is for an extremely exciting dream of mine that I wanted other's takes on. This is a lovely piece, but I will not be able to consider it for the competition. <3