sci-Fi

Black and LGBTQ+ Lives Matter
Feminist - Pro Choice

~pink~purple~blue~
Aries INFP-A
Crazy Fangirl ;D

irl bsf and WTW twins with that one rat from ratatouille <3
go say hi to my dem sisters mirkat BirdOfPrey and lochnessie! :D

pleasse

PEOPLE PLZ READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13
Hey guys!
So, I know I'm not very well known, but I had an interesting idea that I needed to share. You know how a lot of writers on WtW want to collaborate with each other, so they exchange emails and stuff? Wellllll I'm assuming I'm not the first person who's mother is not cool with her child giving their email to a stranger. So I had a cool thought: what about a chat space? What if WtW had an online chat space where users can talk about their work, collab on pieces, and just hang out with other writers? I think that would be pretty cool.
So if you're on board with this idea, scroll down to that black bar at the bottom of the page. Click the thing that says "Contact Us". Then you can write to WtW and ask for a chat space. Maybe if we had enough people contact them, they'll actually do it!
I've already sent my request to WtW. I hope you will to! And if you do, like this post so I can see how many people are on board!

Thanksssssss!!!!
Im actually pretty psyched about this idea

• Cheshire Cat

your idea for a chat space and mine to spread the news
    teamwork

• Cheshire Cat

I saw this and it seemed really urgent so I read it And I really want this too so We need to get as much help as we can get. Thanks for putting the idea out there!! And I will def be talking to you

• Cheshire Cat

No prob

What,what's a daeman, are we talking about the same books?

Replying: haha.You should read the Magesterium series,its soooo good. And unpredictable. Just try and I bet you soon it will be in your bio lol

True true.But I haven't read Magnus Chase yet.I know I know,but the whole thing of him being dead made me sad

Lol totally agree about the chat space.It would be so cool to get to know people from all around the world.Also I'm so happy I found someone who is part of my fandoms! percabeth for life lol

Allsssooo I love divergent

Allssoooo are you a percy jackson/heroes of olympus fan cause insane in your bio it says Rick Riordan and hunters of Artemis.Just wondering cause I'm a huuuge fan,but totally cool if you're not!

• Cheshire Cat

Replying: no problem I really want this

• Cheshire Cat

And I reposted this myself so we can spread the news.

• Cheshire Cat

I did it

• Cheshire Cat

I am in lets do it

Love this idea

• elliem

I sent one in!! Also, a WtW phone app would be really useful. :)

• luluwrites111

I sent one in! :)

• Klaiir

This is really needed, I've also been thinking about it.

• kealoha

This is a great idea! Also, being able to reply to comments would be great :)

• mia_:)

I think this is a really good idea! I also wish there was a direct message feature! Cool! I'll do this when I get a chance, maybe