mia_:)

13 || she/her || wtw's resident adoptee :)

let's be friends! :) <3

mochi waffle :D

est. march 5, 2020

Made some changes! PLEASE let me know what you think! Any feedback would literally mean the world to me! Also, still looking for the perfect title!! REVIEWS PLEASE!!!!! <33

crease, sculpt, shape #champion #tiebreaker (feedback, please!!! <3)

22

(i)
you color me incompatible.
    i am a blank slate, but you write me out of my own dreams, my dreams for the future.
        you say i'm incompetent, incapable, inadequate. i'm just not what you're looking for. 
    i don't look the way i should, talk the way i should, be the way i should.
i don't fit into your ideals. and your idea of me is the only way i should be.

should i rewrite the constellations threaded into my heart, the words etched into my soul, just to please you?

is that right?

(ii)
we all wish for confidence.
    who doesn't want to feel unstoppable, unbeatable, at the top of the world?
        but confidence is perception and your outlook is skewed, your lens fogged up. 
            who do you think you are, to deem yourself worthy of interpreting my motives?

if i'm proud, i'm bragging.
    if i encourage, i'm condescending.
if i insult myself, i'm in my place, i'm humble, i'm everything a woman should be.
    i should hate the parts of myself that curl up at the edges, that don't lie flat on your floor plan.
if i love myself, i'm passive-aggressive, intent on making others feel inferior.

but that's how you make me feel.

is that right?

(iii)
you look on, smirking as her nose wrinkles, her forehead forming canyons of worry, and i long to fill them with water, to spare her the pain.
slender palms press against her stomach, fingers melting into slots between her protruding ribs.

ugh, i'm so fat

i look at her, hair covering my conflicted expression

if you're fat, what does that make me?

should i look like that?

is that right?

(iv)
it's not right. and it never should be.

no one should force you into a mold, your essence spilling over, swirling down the drain.

you shouldn't need to conform to their standards, whittle away parts of yourself that you secretly love.

all of you is beautiful. 

don't smoothe your folds because someone tells you you're unworthy.
don't let anyone force you into a mold, parts of your essence spilling over, dribbling onto the floor.

you're imperfect, and that's perfect.

your creases are what make you shine in a galaxy of stars.

Replying- You good? *hands cup of water* lol, thanks really, your comments are very sweet <3

• Ghoulgirl2020 (#Queenie's Halloween | I have been called Cool before if you know what I mean) ;)

This is a wonderful piece! And you're message is terrific! :)

• K-9crazy

Thanks for entering the bracket challenge!

• Sadiez

This is an amazing piece!! With such a powerful message!

• Madeline Harper

What a moving way to convey such an important message not nearly enough people hear. The imagery, the formatting, the description - all beautiful.

Replying: Hehe maybe it is maybe it isn't

• amazing grace

reply:
    yay just please try not to forget about it.

• elliem

I'm nearly in shock right now because this is so beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. I'm sitting here wondering how a thirteen-year old could possibly be so talented. When I was thirteen (I'm sixteen now) I was writing terrible poetry about the moon, and I'm pretty sure I couldn't write this now. I've struggled before with some of these things and they really hit home. You are so brave and beautiful and I cannot find the words to explain how much I love this. Just. Wow. Stunning. This might be one of my favourite pieces on WtW that I've seen. Please keep writing, can't wait to see more. <3

• Wicked!

"should i rewrite the constellations threaded into my heart, the words etched into my soul, just to please you?" is so freaking beautiful.

• ek503

Such a powerful piece!

OH MY GOSH IT'S AMAZING! You took my advice (*is flattered*) and implemented it so well!!! Everything you added to the piece fills it out so flawlessly.
    "you look on, smirking as her nose wrinkles, her forehead forming canyons of worry, and i long to fill them with water, to spare her the pain."
    I am DYING over this minor but incredibly effective edit.

• Chloe :) <3

Such a beautiful piece!