mia_:)

13 || she/her || wtw's resident adoptee :)

let's be friends! :) <3

mochi waffle :D

est. march 5, 2020

reviews PLEASE!!!!!

crease, sculpt, shape #champion #tiebreaker (feedback, please!!! <3)

11

(i)
you color me incompatible.
    i am a blank slate, but you write me out of my own dreams, my dreams for the future.
        you say i'm incompetent, incapable, inadequate. i'm just not what you're looking for. 
    i don't look the way i should, talk the way i should, be the way i should.
i don't fit into your ideals. and your idea of me is the only way i should be.

should i rewrite the constellations threaded into my heart, the words etched into my soul, just to please you?

is that right?

(ii)
we all wish for confidence.
    who doesn't want to feel unstoppable, unbeatable, at the top of the world?
        but confidence is perceptive and your outlook is skewed, your lens fogged up.

if i'm proud, i'm bragging.
    if i encourage, i'm condescending.
if i insult myself, i'm in my place, i'm humble, i'm everything a woman should be.
    i should hate the parts of myself that curl up at the edges, that don't lie flat on your floor plan.
if i love myself, i'm passive-aggressive, intent on making others feel inferior.

but that's how you make me feel me.

is that right?

(iii)
her nose wrinkles, forehead creasing, and i long to iron it out, to spare her the pain.
slender palms press against her stomach, fingers melting into slots between her protruding ribs.

ugh, i'm so fat

i look at her, hair covering my conflicted expression

if you're fat, what does that make me?

should i look like that?

is that right?

(iv)
it's not right. and it never should be.

no one should force you into a mold, your essence spilling over, swirling down the drain.

you shouldn't need to conform to their standards, whittle away parts of yourself that you secretly love.

all of you is beautiful. 

and that's right.

• Two Heartbeats

Ok 3 things first: What about the title: "What is strength?". 2nd, Amazing piece, its possesses so much power and fire. I love it. 3rd, give credit to Whispers of Gray and Ill notify her. Great piece Mia

Ok, I know this is a super weird title idea so no pressure BUT it just came to me so...
    Non-newtonian fluid (bc it won't fit into categories)
    XD I know that's super abstract and odd but I thought I'd say it.

Now some more normal suggestions:
    Edges
    Reestablish
    Restore
    Shape
    Image

Replying: Oh go ahead!! I'm honored to have inspired you, and you don't need my permission to write a personal narrative. <3

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

OH my goodness this is wonderful

• Tushar Mandhan

Q n A answers-

• Dmoral

"should i rewrite the constellations threaded into my heart, the words etched into my soul, just to please you?"
    favorite lines, gosh the power is magnificent. and mia_:), you've broken a new (personal) writing barrier with this piece, one i feel like takes some writers a while to do. this piece is new and refreshing i feel like from some of your others (definitely an interesting and new writing style to you too i feel)---and you did it wonderfully. really, beautiful job, i cannot properly express how much i enjoyed this piece or the feeling behind my smirk. best wishes and don't stop writing! you've finally fully embraced that inner writer and whatever your muse is--don't loose it.

• Charisse Marison

Wow! This is so inspiring and so wonderful! And I love the message :)
    Amazing work as always <3

• ElsaRee

This is beautiful! Soo capturing!

Shoot! Rereading this again, I realized I made a mistake on my review. My last highlight is wrong. When you see it, ignore it.

• lianhabanana!

This is a great piece! Very well written. :)

• lianhabanana!

SO POWERFUL! Everyone is beautiful and that's the truth.