Eleanor M

"you know what the issue is with this world? everyone wants some magical solution to their problem and everyone refuses to believe in magic." -Sebastian Stan

"if it was never new and it never gets old, then it's a folk song." -Oscar Isaac

MAJOR apology out to all those who participated in my contests and didn't receive their prize due to my absence and quarantine moods. so very sorry! I plan to become more active soon.

song that i'm currently obsessed with: Animal by SYML

the people who made me better

12
Today is my birthday, and though it's a day where I'd celebrate me, I wanted to celebrate others just as much. Because I can only be made me by all the wonderful, inspirational people that I'm really lucky to have in my life. 

First, my family is truly amazing. My siblings are great companions and support me more than I can ever realize. I'm the youngest of the family, and so far, they've been excellent and inspiring role models. (Even the brothers! ;) )

Second, all my friends. While I may have met them because they share my interests, I soon discovered that we share dreams. Desires. Loves. Hates. 
And while most of my friends have something in common with me, their differences are even more fascinating and interesting. Their interests, their dreams. Their desires, their loves, their faiths. 
They've taught me much, and will continue to do so in the future.

Third, my role models outside my family and friends. Singers, songwriters, actors, actresses, artists, writers, culterers, doctors, nurses, leaders...there are so many people that we can be looking up to in the world. So many people to take advice from, enjoy what they make, want to experience what they do. I've been so lucky to meet my role model, Andy Grammer, twice now. While he may have fans and others in his life who are far more important (as he should), I was still extremely blessed to have met him and talked to him. I hope to do so again in the future.

And, fourth and final, my parents. 
I wouldn't have all these incredible opportunities. 
I wouldn't have met my friends, seen my role models, traveled across the country, experienced heartbreak and happiness. 
I wouldn't even be here. 
While they may not be reading this, I wanted to shout, as loud as possible, for the whole world to hear: THANK YOU. 
Because you are not only the lights in my world, but in so many others as well. 
Love you.
it felt so amazing to write this. i love every single one of those people on the page to the moon and back. 

• May 11, 2020 - 9:07am (Now Viewing)

Totally fine Eleanor! I'll pick some :D

??? You gonna do it?

Uhhhh if you don't, I'll just pick some random ones.......

Um you gonna comment your 5 reviews you want?

Happy birthday! You still haven't claimed your prize in my 30+ Follower competition, can you go here? https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/158911/version/312560 You are the grand winner for your prompt! You won 15 likes of my choice, 5 reviews of your choice and one follow. Since I already follow you, I'll give you 20 likes ;)

• mia_:)

Oh, just saw it in ur bio sry :P

• mia_:)

Also, when are results for your comp posted?

• mia_:)

Happy belated b-day!!!! <333333333 :D:D:D

Happppy Birthdaaaaay!!!!I hope you enjoyed it:)<3

• .amelia.

Happy birthday! :)
    I'm glad you have so many awesome people to celebrate it with you!

• Cressida

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it is (or was) amazing!

• purplepanache

aww. this is so touching. also happy birthday my dude.

• ReaganMarie2024

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dmoral

best wishes!

• poetri

Happiest of birthdays!

• Eleanor M

thank you guys!!

• Samina

Happy Birthday
    May all your desires and wishes come true. I hope you have a great day.!

• the_enclave

happy birthday! cheers to many many more great people, and even better days.

• Charisse Marison

Aw! This was so sweet! Blessings to your family, friends, and role models. And wait, you met Andy Grammer twice? Wow.
    And happy birthday! I'm so sorry you have to celebrate in quarantine. Hope you have a good day! Wish you many great years to come <3

• Tushar Mandhan

Happy birthday! May God bless, your family and your friends with a healthy and successful life ahead......

What a great piece and a way to thank your friends and family! Happy Birthday!