Two Heartbeats

Kind of a mixed bag of every emotions who paints words like he's putting on armor.

This is just a funny piece I was thinking about based on the notion that EVERY GIRL IN MY HIGH SCHOOL HAS A CRUSH ON THE MAN. Edit if/as you'd like

I am not Leonardo DiCaprio

9
It's true, 
A lot of you guys, (Meaning Nobody Ever)
Has asked me if I'm "Leo"
And the answer is
No I'm not,
I can't sweep you off your feet,
Like his Romeo to your Juliet,
Or get you drunk on love, 
By looking into your heart.
I am no heartthrob whatsoever,
I am a scaffolding structure of loose promises,
that I can most of the time maintain,
An unfinished mural of beautiful strong people,
Of whom I look for in everyone I see.

I'm not the heartthrob you want me to be,
But I promise to love you,
And make you feel like I am.
If Leonardo DiCaprio saw this I bet he would agree. I'm definitely not him.

• Samina

XD. You don't need to be him,your the best just the way you are (maybe its the lyrics of a song XD)..

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

You don't have to be him in order for someone to love you or you love them well. :) Wonderful piece. I would love it if you could check some of my stuff out.

• Ursa

dicaprio is overrateddd.

lovely piece though!

• Dmoral

young leo dicaprio is a hottie, his old version now-marrying katy perry, definitely not. just sayin'

And at least you know you're a girl magnet. There was a guy I knew in middle school who REFUSED to admit that pretty much every girl in the school had gone through (or was in the middle of) "the Adam phase".

So the comment section on this is almost as good as the piece, and that's quite the achievement.

• Fabiana250

Every single one of your pieces feels so pure and gorgeous. I love your work, never stop writing! And you must teach someday btw hahaha

Also made me giggle.How did you mesh those 2 together.Idk. how are your pices all perfect .idk .please teach me haha:)

This is beautiful

• WhispersOfGray

This is beautiful and oh gosh, the "message" is hilarious. Yes, every girl seems to have a crush on him XD. Also, I completely disagree with quite a few bits of the poem. It's a brilliant piece though!