Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
Youtuber
Capricorn
Hopeless Romantic
Poet????

Does it sound more like a song? If someone could help me with the music. I will be grateful to you and you will get a review as well.

Body Shame #Pretty Contest 3

33
why do you body-shame?
do you have any shame
I don't have a perfect curvy hip, why am I put to blame.
you know right, that we all aren't the same.

you are too skinny,
you are too fat.
you are too tinny-minni
you are too fair
you are have bad hair
you know right we are all not the same
and yet you body shame

I don't have perfect skin
I don't have a perfect face
I don't have the perfect limb
I don't have a perfect chin
I don't have a perfect shape
I don't have a perfect skin tone
you know right we are all not the same
and yet you body shame.

My heart says I am imperfectly perfect,
I don't care about what you say.
Word count 130
Date completed 3 May 2020
Hey, everyone, who is reading this you are one of a kind in the entire world. Physical Appearances don't matter, a Good Heart is all that matters. Does being perfect appearance help during Covid 19, No. It is a good kind of person who we remember.
so Love yourself.

• Chloe :) <3

Thanks for yet another amazing entry! I loved and hated reading this. You have perfectly put into words such an important issue and the way you have captured it is amazing!!

• uninspired

This is really inspiring I love this so much!!!<3 Really good message:)

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

This is terrific!
    There is one little correction. Just take off 'are' in "you are have bad hair" and it will be perfect.

• Tushar Mandhan

Replying-
    No it wasn't a trick with slipper but a weird ballet kinda trick, I forgot to take 'em off.......so they just......

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

This is amazing!!! Good message :) Thank you for writing this

• lizzierose

this is a beautiful piece of writing

• T r a l a l a

Simply amazing.

• Charisse Marison

Wow. This is absolutely perfect. I have a hard time accepting my body, and reading this made me feel a little better about myself. Thanks darling <3

• Ghoulgirl2020 (#Queenie's Halloween | I have been called Cool before if you know what I mean) ;)

Very eloquent. You know, everyone is always saying, "Only the inner you matters." But I can say from personal experience that that doesn't stop people from judging you by your looks. I liked a guy once and he made fun of me in front of my whole class. The teachers punished him, but that doesn't stop it from hurting. Anyway, terrific piece! Please write more like this.

• Mishthi Sharma

simply powerful

• Chloe :) <3

Reading this meant a lot so thank you. This piece is amazing

• WhispersOfGray

So true, I love it!

• @Official_Jesus

-Jesus is singing this song in the shower-

• bambiamby

this sounds like it would turn into a great song! (as the others have said) love the meaning of this.

• Just_A_Memory

Body shaming.... something I know too much about. It's a beautiful, simple piece that really expresses how it doesn't matter. People can think what they want to think, but you are the best you.

Amazing. The poem extremely true. In India, we pride ourselves on 'Unity in Diversity', so why don't we celebrate differences like these?

• Tushar Mandhan

It does sound like an amazing song. No one is perfect.

• mia_:)

Amazing job! I agree; people are always telling women their flaws! Why can't we just celebrate our differences and realize that we're all hecka awesome?! :D

• ava09

I think it could be a song if you added more to it and had a designated chorus but right now to me it just feels like a well rhymed poem with an incredible message. <3