YetAnotherHuman

Greetings.
I am a human being.
So are you.

June 2018

Thankyou for reading :)

Happiness and well-loved memories

4
There's the moments in life when you feel so happy you could cry, moments so golden that they seem more like dreams than things that happened. The pure and simple happiness when you don't know if you want to scream out your joy or just laugh. When you're smiling so hard that your cheeks hurt but you don't care because that's how happy you are. The moments you look back on and think of a better time, an easier, warmer, kinder time, when your memories are faded from looking back on them so much. They colours are dulled but the emotion rings through brightly and you know it's still there. You can't wish for anything more, all you can do is pray that you'll never forget those moments. It's all I can do.

1

• Wisp

Replying: I'm glad to see you back! I hope you've been well and that your hiatus has treated you well too. Your comment warmed my heart and thank you so much for your kindness, you definitely made my night. ;)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

I really enjoyed this piece. Love your profile pic!!! Are you another wolf fan?

• Wisp

Recently, I've reached a milestone of 101 followers and I wanted to give you my thanks and gratitude. You've been following me since I was just this shy novice of a writer at 14 years old, and you've stuck with me since. Your support means so much to me and I am eternally grateful that you have simply taken the time and read my work. It truly means the world to me, and boosts my morale as well. I know you've been inactive a lot, and I'm not sure if you'll see this or not, but I just wanted to say thank you. :)
    Also, I'm doing a dust jacket, so if you have any questions, send them my way!

• Wisp

The raw emotion in this is just astounding and I love your reassuring narrative. The tone helps the piece flow together so well and the ending just adds this personal touch to it as well. And I love how you've added in your own personal experiences, it adds a certain level of mirth and warmth to the piece. Like: "When you're smiling so hard that your cheeks hurt but you don't care because that's how happy you are." is so nostalgic of youthful beginning and the emotion and imagery erupted from it is immense and certainly lovely. Beautiful work!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Wow! AMAZING! Sorry, I guess I’m a bit late on this piece! Great job, tho! Also, I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE SO MUCH!

• Juniper

I love the concept of this, awesome job!!!