GalaxyQueen

Tales from High School chapters 1-5

2
Chapter 1-Victoria
High school can be a pain. Everyone wants to be someone their not, but like, not me. But one things for sure. I rule Madison High. I, like, just walked in on day one, and like, ever since people worshiped me. I like, know I'm gorgeous, but I had a plan to take over, and I really, like, didn't expect people to just give me the school. Anyway, I was like, walking down the hall in my fish net tights, mini black skirt, crop top leather jacket, and six inch heels when the new kid, Jack, passed by. I'd heard about his popularity at other schools, but this... this was like, a whole new level. He had mucles tearing out of his shirt, tanned skin, and a cocky smile. I knew that I, like, had to have him.
"Hey," I purred, putting a hand on his chest.
Jack pulled my hand off and continued to walk.
That brute!
Every boy at this school wanted me, and like, if I did that to them, they would play along and flirt till the death. But not him?
I looked at Jack, until he was out of sight.
A crowd formed behind me, and like, all those weasels in love with me looked, like, heartbroken.
Whatever. Their lose. I would get Jack, and I would get him before prom.
Chapter 2-Willow
No, no no! This was bad. This was very bad. It just- no. This couldn't be happining. Victoria always bullied me for my geeky glasses, braces, and unmanageable hair, but this... It was just a step too far. So what if the new boy took a liking to me? I have to turn him down. Everyone knows Victoria likes Jack, after all, she touched him, and she thinks the boys at Madison high are crap, but Jack? Of all people? If I accepted his invite to prom, Victoria would kill me. Literally! She said, "Get near him, and you're dead!" After all. You know, I usually think boys are stupid shrimps, but since Jack doesn't goggle over Victoria, I'm starting to think that, in a world with no Victoria, I would go to prom with him. But here's the thing. Victoria, well, she hasn't been herself lately. For example, first time I saw Jack roam the halls, I saw he looked, well, miserable. I'm pretty good at calming people, so I introduced myself, and asked what was wrong. He asked if I was friends with, "The Shrimp", And we got into conversation. Aparently, I am not the only one who hates Victoria. But, the enemy heard our battle plans, and said to the principle that I punched her, and was forcing sexual abuse in the bathroom with Jack. Somehow, the principle fell for make up, and a story of a short, weak girl causing sexual abuse. Even the principle is on her side. And now I'm stuck with a four day suspention. I don't think principle Lee bought the part about the abuse. But here's the worst part of all. I think... I think I actually like Jack.
Chapter 3-Jack
Why is Victoria so mean to Willow? Willow did nothing wrong. And why did Victoria have the nerve to touch me? Honestly, I think that all those girls who surround me everyday are helpless doaps, but Willow's different. She see's the real me. She was the only one to ask if I was okay after Victoria left me shaken. I hope Willow accepts my invitation to prom, but I know Victoria is blackmailing her. She always tries to punish Willow for things Willow never did. I just don't know how to tell Willow how I feel when Victoria is watching her like an owl. 
Aha! I got it. I'm putting a note in Willow's locker, and it says:
Join me in the abandoned bathroom after 3rd period
love,
Jack
I wasn't sure if I should have done the love part, and I might end up being really embarassed, but it's worth it.
Chapter 4-Willow
There is a love note in my locker. Oh. My. Gosh. What is going on?
Well, I'm going to the bathroom.
I see Jack, and he's staring affectionately.
I don't get wha-
My thoughts are cut off, as Jack comes forward and kisses me, putting one hand in my hair and one on my waist.
I kiss him back, and feel energy pulse through our intwined lips.
He keeps kissing, so gentle, so soft, so light.
We break, not wanting to let go. 
He gazes at me. I gaze back. 
He can see who I really am. I can see a lost, sweet boy, and he see's a lost, sweet girl.
I never want this moment to end.
Chapter 5-Victoria
I just got, like, an invite to Liam-the hottest boy in town- his party! 
I'm at the party.
Ohhhhh, there's, like, a hot boy. No shirt. I like it.
I walk over to him in my extra mini skirt, 7 inch heels, and my crop top that's as big as a bra. I'm in my dark make up, which makes every boy fall in love with me.
"Hey, babe." Said the boy.
I put my hand on his chest.
He didn't flinch, unlike some people.
The boy, like, led me to Liam's room.
"You're, like... Liam?" I asked.
"The one and only." Liam replied.
An hour later, I hang on to the last bit of devils food in my mouth, as I drift to sleep.