Westley

They/Them
Casually contemplating the meaning of life
Constantly surprised by reality
Pfp by me (it's Fiere and Raven)

I like writing poetry, short stories, and the occasionaly nonfiction piece.

Here you'll find all sorts of poetry, short stories, mini series about my boys, and some D&D (dungeons and dragons) tales. Hope you enjoy!

---
You should know that you have potential.
You can do great things.
If you want you can be an amazing writer, and a great person.
Take a moment to love yourself.

#giveusbackourwords

Quotes #1

4
Do not place you confidence too high above your head, or you won't be able to reach it.

One of the greatest tradgedies is to love someone who doesn't love you back.

Why should I carry my regrest with me? If I am only to do one die, wouldn't it be better to do so without any regrets?

I will try my best to smile throughout everything. No matter what the world throws at me. I will smile, if only to spite the fact that I have every right to frown.

Oh darling, how I wish I could say things will be okay.

I am not a liar, I will never tell you things are going to be okay. A lot of the times things aren't okay, and for some people they never will be. We can only hope.

Why ever the ding-dong doodle would I do that?

There is no need to let go of your resentment, or your anger. These things can fuel our passionate hearts and make us stronger.

Why are peole afraid of asking others out? It is okay to be shy, and nervous, fearful of their reaction. But if you aren't willing to do it, or wait for them to, then you aren't truly in love.

Heed my advice, be yourself. Do not change yourself for others, for they won't love the real you, and then you will be lost in a fake world, as your false self.

Not telling lies is not what makes you an honest person.

There are no bad or good people in our world. 

There is no shame in going down a dark path, as long as your heart remains true to your cause.

Thoughts can be just as dangerous as the world outside, be careful not to get harmed whilst lost in them.
Things that I've said or came up with. I think I'm pretty smart.

Feel free to use them, but give me credit. These are some more 'serious' ones. I might do this again in the future. Maybe do different categories too like funny ones, or ones about love. Maybe even a dungeons & dragons edition, because that would be funny.

• batman_is_a_cracker

To reply to your comment on my piece The Relationship Chronicles: Middle School Edition: "Sid, my heart. What have you done with it? You stole it." was her reply

• WhispersOfGray

That's so true. That really touched me. I can relate to it. You worded that perfectly. You've got a refreshing sense of humour too (ding-dong doodle XD Sounds like something I would say :P). You remind me of my best friend. Keep writing, I love reading your stuff! ^^