Juniper

Hi, anyone who’s reading this! Well, for starters, I LOVE cats. That’s the most common fact about me. I’m an avid reader, I like listening to music, and I like to joke. A LOT. Anyway, thanks for stopping by!!

I would just like some constructive criticism. I want to keep learning how to be a better writer and your feedback really helps if you want to give it!

Waiting: Version 2

woke up that morning after a long night with little sleep. I brushed my hair and I ate my breakfast.  Then, after making sure my room was spic and span, I paced back and forth in front of the big window that my mom was cleaning after (and only after) she’d had her first cup of coffee.
  She turned to me and seeing my disappointed face she said,  “They’ll get here at nine o’clock.”
  “I know,”  I replied, looking up at her,  “But, I’ll be much happier after they get here.”
  Then, she nodded in acknowledgment, grabbed her cleaning materials, and continued scrubbing the windows.
  A little while later, after Mom had gone to get another cup of coffee, I resumed my pacing.
  Finally, after about thirty minutes, I settled down and had started scribbling in my sketchbook when I heard a honk outside.  I looked up and I grinned as I saw that my friends had finally arrived. . .
Hello, so this is my second time publishing this.  I decided to edit this after (No pun intended) WhispersOfGray suggested that I should maybe not have so many after’s in it.  So, thanks to WhispersOfGray for the feedback, and I hope you enjoy it!!!

• Juniper

Thanks!!

• Ree Sethu

Loved it!

• WhispersOfGray

You're welcome!

• Juniper

Thanks!!! I really appreciate your feedback!!!

• WhispersOfGray

Aw, thanks for adding me in the footnotes. That's sweet. I'm glad you edited it AFTER reading my feedback. Yes, it's enjoyable. There's still more after's then is normally used, but I don't care, I like the way you've written it. You've got a sense of humour and I love it! So, AFTER reading that, I've decided you've done a brilliant job!