Juniper

Hi, anyone who’s reading this! Well, for starters, I LOVE cats. That’s the most common fact about me. I’m an avid reader, I like listening to music, and I like to joke. A LOT. Anyway, thanks for stopping by!!

This is one of my favorite quotes. It’s by Steve Jobs:

HERE’S TO THE CRAZY ONES.
THE MISFITS. THE REBELS. THE TROUBLEMAKERS.
THE ROUND PEGS IN THE SQUARE HOLES.
THE ONES WHO SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY.
THEY’RE NOT FOND OF RULES.
AND THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE STATUS QUO.
YOU CAN QUOTE THEM, DISAGREE WITH THEM,
DISBELIEVE THEM, GLORIFY OR VILIFY THEM.
ABOUT THE ONLY THING YOU CAN’T DO, IS IGNORE THEM
BECAUSE THEY CHANGE THINGS.
THEY INVENT. THEY IMAGINE. THEY HEAL.
THEY EXPLORE. THEY CREATE. THEY INSPIRE.
THEY PUSH THE HUMAN RACE FORWARD.
MAYBE THEY HAVE TO BE CRAZY.
BECAUSE THE ONES WHO ARE CRAZY ENOUGH
TO THINK THAT THEY CAN CHANGE THE WORLD,
ARE THE ONES WHO DO.

Waiting: Version 2

After I woke up that morning after a long night with little sleep, I brushed my hair after I ate my breakfast.  Then, after making sure my room was spic and span, I paced back and forth in front of the big window that my mom was cleaning after she’d had her first cup of coffee.
  She turned to me and after seeing my face she said,  “They’ll get here after nine o’clock.”
  “I know,”  I replied after looking up at her,  “But, I’ll be much happier after they get here.”
  Then, after she nodded in acknowledgment, she grabbed her cleaning materials and continued scrubbing the windows.
  A little while later, after she’d gone to get another cup of coffee, I resumed my pacing.
  After a little while, I finally settled down and was scribbling in my sketchbook when I heard a honk outside.  After I looked up I grinned as I saw that my friends had finally arrived. . .
Hi, so, this is my first time publishing something on this website, and I’d like some feedback as to what I need to work on.  I really hope that you like it!  Bye!

• Juniper

Thanks!!! :)

• Ree Sethu

This is soooo interesting! I really LOVE your style, JUNE!

• WhispersOfGray

No problem! AFTER you edit it, I'll reread it!!! XD

• Juniper

Oops, the name of this accidentally got changed when I republished it. This is actually version 1.

• Juniper

Yay! Lol! Thanks for reading it! AFTER I edit it, I’ll repost it!!! XD

• WhispersOfGray

I found it hilarious. I hope that doesn't offend you. But AFTER reading that, I couldn't stop laughing. But overall, after I finished laughing, I reread it and it's enjoyable but... I think you need to use less "after"s XD