amazing grace

Christ is the way!!
Prayer Warrior
Writer
Poet
Songwriter
Psalms 19:14
lover of books
girl
daydreamer
social misfit (and proud of it)

So...I hope to be published some day, but I still have a long way to go.

Be sure to check out my series, The Girl Of Summer, C.R.U.S.H., agent files, Sea Shells And Glass Bottles. If you want me to notify you when a new chapter comes out please comment.

I liked the idea of a grab bag so here's mine:
January Grab Bag
#1: If you could live in any book world which would it be? Write a short story about your time there.
#2: A list of books you could read over and over again.
#3: What would it be like to switch bodies with your best friend? Short story
#4 A poem about two things that are opposite.
#5 Write about a weird experience you had once.
I would love to see what you write.
Don't be afraid to ask for a review. :)

Need advice PLEASE HELP

1
So I'm starting a novel about a group who go on a 23 day trip, and it changes each of them in a different way. I want to write the from each of their perspective. So here's my question. Should I write the whole trip for person one then the next section for person two or should I go through each day swapping perspectives before I move on to the next day.

Comment below please. 

• Halopoet

I think you should go for the second option. Like the chapters of your novel can go according to povs of the friends. And you can use each chapter to describe their change

• Plausible.Poems

I think the second option would work best for you. Good luck!

• Deep_Breaths

I agree with always_from_texas, that's a lot of repeating. I think it would be great if you had maybe three or so characters instead. Otherwise, it sounds neat!

• always_from_texas

I think writing the whole trip in each person's perspective might get slightly repetitive, but if the group of people is too big, then going through each day swapping perspectives might be confusing to readers. One of the main considerations is how big this group of people is. If this is a group of six or seven people, that is going to look a lot different than a group of three or four people.

I think, by my own preference, I'd prefer the second option. It might be easier for readers to read one day at a time than having to reread the same events multiple time. However, I could see multiple ways the first option could work, but I'd choose the second.